Minor Characters And Their Endings

On 8/20/2018 at 9:24 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

These people are attached to one of the main characters.  What will happen to them in the future?

1. Penny (Tyrion)
  2. Shireen (Stannis)
  3. Gillie (Samwell)
  4. Hizdahr Zo Loraq (Daenerys)
  5. Bowen Marsh (Jon Snow)

1)penny gets either a hapoy ending where shes bundled off  to somewhere safe at tyrions request or she dies at the hands of  a harpy

2)dead at mel and her muns hands...this tragicaly breaks the seemingly unbreakable stannis 

3)nights watch become irrelavent after ww defeated and sam settles down with her

4)dead at real harpies hands

5)wildlings burn him

On 8/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

These people are attached to one of the main characters.  What will happen to them in the future?

1. Penny (Tyrion)
  2. Shireen (Stannis)
  3. Gillie (Samwell)

Penny - I could see her either dying in the upcoming battle, or surviving and Daenerys sets her up somewhere to lead a decent life. 

Shireen - Maybe Melisandre burns her to try resurrecting either Stannis or Jon. Or she might spread greyscale so one of the wildlings kill her.

Gillie - I could see her just settling down at Hornhill or something. I'll be curious to see if she just ends up raising Aemon Steelsong, or if she gets her baby back. 

Hizdahr Zo Loraq - There has been so much speculation that he is the Harpy that I could see him actually being innocent. I think he will be a casualty on the upcoming fight. Maybe if Victarion finds out he is Daenerys' husband he will kill him. 

Bowen Marsh - I think we can all agree he is going to die one way or another, the question is how. There were quite a few people in the yard when he stabbed Jon right? Some of them have got to be on Jon's side, so I could see him dying in whatever skirmish happens straight after the events of Jon's stabbing, either by Jon's Nights Watch supporters, or by wildlings. Or he gets captured and burned by Melisandre, someone with Bowen Marsh's personality would probably bend to Ramsay's letter, and I doubt Melisandre or the Queen's Men would be happy about him handing over Selyse or Shireen to the Boltons. And in the unlikely event that he manages to come out of this skirmish alive and stay in power, then Jon will probably come back and kill him. 

1. Marry Tyrion.  Lady of Casterly Rock.
  2. Burned by Mellissandre and Val.
  3. She makes it to Slaver's Bay and is an instant hit with the free people of Meereen for her odd accent.
  4. Bows to the might of the dragon and rethinks his life.  Becomes the biggest enemy of slavery.
  5. Gets elected lord commander.  

On 8/20/2018 at 3:24 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

1. Penny (Tyrion)
  2. Shireen (Stannis)
  3. Gillie (Samwell)

1.  Goes back with Tyrion to confront Cersei.

2.  Not good for this little one.  Val is out to kill her.  

3.  She goes to the citadel and raise hell about their admissions policy.  

4.  Stays behind to rule Meereen on Dany's behalf while she rescues Aegon.

5.  I am 50/50, he or Thorne become the next commander.  

Penny (Tyrion)

Her best bet is if Tyrion's paternal instinct gets the better of him and he convinced Daenerys to prove Penny with a safe place to retire, or a brand new pig and doggie to continue her show with. Killing her would just be yet another thing for Tyrion to get guilty and depressed about.

Shireen (Stannis)

While I don't think Val herself will kill her, since she seems more concerned with keeping herself and Monster away from Shireen, she reflects the Free Folk's attitude to children with grey scale. If there is a fresh case of greyscale or an out break Grey Death at Wall, and if Jon is injured or "Ghosting" and this unable to keep them in line, the wildlings might panic and (wrongfully) blame Shireen even though it's more likely one of them brought it in themselves. 

Gillie (Samwell)

No idea but I get the feeling she'll be fine. The most exciting thing that will happen to her and baby Aemon is if they end up in the boat to Meereen with Marwyn. Still, I think they'll have probably kicked her off the boat before leaving and it'll just be Maester Aemon's body that goes.

Hizdahr Zo Loraq (Daenerys)

Given that I'm pretty certain he is being wrongly set up by Skahaz for trying to poison Dany (and I'm not even sure the target was Dany), he is probably going to be killed by the Shavepates/Brazen Beasts, causing the pitfighters and moderates who actually prefer Hizdahr to turn on Barristan. Basically, his death will signal the complete balls up that Barristan has made of Dany's rule.

Bowen Marsh (Jon Snow)

Dead. Dead. Dead... That one will be lucky to outlive the first Melisandre chapter of TWoW. I foresee the rest of the NW, Queen's Guard and wildlings not hanging around with this one. At best, he'll be locked in the ice cells before Jon inevitably chops his head off himself. Otherwise that is a very dead little Pomegranate.

Penny - murdered in Meereen, and likely could have been saved by Tyrion but it becomes a sticky situation and Tyrion opts to insure his own safety by not risking himself to help her.

Shireen - burned by Mel & Val.  Stannis is going to be so pissed when he finds out.

Gilly - who cares?  I don't see it ending well for her though.

Hizdahr - murdered by the real Harpy.

Bowen Marsh - executed by Stannis when he returns from Winterfell.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:24 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:
  • Penny (Tyrion)
  • Shireen (Stannis)
  • Gillie (Samwell)
  • Hizdahr Zo Loraq (Daenerys)
  • Bowen Marsh (Jon Snow)

1) Dies of Pale Mare

2) Married to Big Walder, who tells her that he loved only one girl. Only Beth and then throws her to death.

3) Cooks baby and eats it. Yummy

4) Azor Ahai

5) Beheads himself.

On 8/20/2018 at 3:24 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

1. Penny (Tyrion)
  2. Shireen (Stannis)
  3. Gillie (Samwell)

Penny

I don't know.  She's in the company of sell swords.  Her best hope is to find a place with Daenerys Targaryen's entourage.  She's too old to cup bearer.  Maybe Irri dies and Penny takes her place.  

Shireen

Greyscale.  Her disease will infect other people and the wildlings will call for her death.  

Gillie

The Citadel has no place for a woman with a baby.  I want her to go to Meereen and meet Daenerys.  Gillie's jaws will drop when she sees Drogon.

Hizdahr

He will die as a traitor.  Me thinks he poisoned the locust chips.   

Bowen

I don't know.  I hope he doesn't get blamed for the Operation Take Arya From Ramsay.  He needs to deflect Ramsay's wrath to Jon and the wildlings.  

Penny - no major role at the end, I imagine she’ll aid in Tyrion’s growth before leaving the plot. Idk if she’ll die.

Shireen - burned, either as a sacrifice by Mel or because of a greyscale outbreak at the Wall.

Gilly - lives happily ever after, probably/maybe with Sam

Hizdahr - dead, not sure by whose hand

Bowen - executed, by someone 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Sam cannot marry.  He said the words.  Doing that makes him an oath breaker.

The Night's watch will be destroyed before the end of the series , then Sam is free from his oath. 

On 8/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, The Lord of the Crossing said:

1. Penny (Tyrion)
  2. Shireen (Stannis)
  3. Gillie (Samwell)

Penny: toughens up and takes over command of the mercenary company - ok, maybe not, but I hope she lives happy ever after...

Shireen: I don't want to think about that, let's say Stannis & Selyse aren't winning any parenting prizes....

Gilly: I think she's off on a world cruise, will eventually end up more widely travelled than Euron and will see every gob-smacking, jaw-dropping wonder of the world...

Hizdahr: don't particulalry care, so long as it's painful.

Bowen: wolf-kibble

Archived