Lost Brotherhood Without Banners Edition

LugaJetboyGirl

Step one.  Find someone to blame.  That'll take .0001 seconds.

Step two.  Foraging/hunting party.  Does anyone know how to make a still?

Step three.  Elect still manufacturer King/Queen of all he/she surveys.

It will, of course, have been Pod's fault.

I will be in what is left of the luggage hold foraging through the luggage to see who smuggled a saw or other useful tools in their suitcase so I can start getting building material together to build a shelter.  I might also be grabbing any chocolate I come across and hiding it.

I think the X's will be distracted by all the unusual birds and the potential to increase their birding numbers for the year.

Mr. X is always the head bartender at our parties so it makes sense that he would control access to all the alcohol. 

But I predict that the plane's drink cart will survive and end up on the island black market (since we don't have any medical doctors to worry about needing the liquor).

I think that somebody practical and level-headed, like Ser Scot A Ellison, will pour all the alcohol over a pile of wood and burn it down to get attention from passing ships or airplanes/helicopters looking for survivors.

Everybody else will just keep asking why the rum was gone.

@Stego will definitely be waking our asses up with the sun to run up and down the beaches, in order that we will be fit enough to survive running from smoke monsters. This seems anathema to BwB congregations. Although running on the beaches would burn a lot of calories, so I do hope Stego knows about edible paleo island foods or something.

Archived