Hurt CXG

1. Big Little Lies 21  

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer 24   -4 +

3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 23   +4 / -3

4. Jessica Jones 28

5. Orphan Black 28 

6. Sharp Objects 26

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It was a joke related to the song title and subject (a song from the shoe I'll add). I wasn't being serious

Hurt Buffy

Heal Crazy ex

I knew it was a joke. I just didn't care, what with the fact that the three of you have now decided to eliminate a classic like Buffy, when at least two of you haven't even seen it. Have you? The other two have already admitted they haven't, and have eliminated a bunch of shows just because they didn't know them. But suddenly that's a problem just when it's about a show you like.

Just now, Annara Snow said:

I knew it was a joke. I just didn't care, what with the fact that the three of you have now decided to eliminate a classic like Buffy, when at least two of you haven't even seen it. Have you? The other two have already admitted they haven't, and have eliminated a bunch of shows just because they didn't know them. But suddenly that's a problem just when it's about a show you like.

I have seen no more Than a couple episodes of buffy, it never spoke to me, and yes, my general idea is that I will always downvote things I haven’t seen in favor of things I have seen and didn’t hate. It is utterly unreasonable for me to vote for something I haven’t seen, when I can vote for things I have seen and like. Buffy made it to the final six, I fought against like 8 people and it took a ton of luck and effort to squeeze ouat into the final 15. Shows I loved and considered classic (such as Charmed) didn’t even make it on the list. But hey, it’s a game, it’s not personal and/or based on principles. :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

No I haven't seen it, it's the only one left in that I haven't, hence why I'm downvoting it. I wasn't saying there was a problem, it was a quick opportunity to post a video which I do all the time, no need to get so defensive over it :dunno:

5 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No I haven't seen it, it's the only one left in that I haven't, hence why I'm downvoting it. I wasn't saying there was a problem, it was a quick opportunity to post a video which I do all the time, no need to get so defensive over it :dunno:

Before this, I was actually going to start downvoting BLL, which I have seen, and liked a lot, but less than Buffy, JJ or Sharp Objects - while I haven't seen Crazy Ex or Orphan Black, so for all I know, they may be better than BLL.

1 hour ago, Annara Snow said:

How about you stop going after Buffy? Then it wouldn't be.

Hey, conspiracies are a traditional and valued part of the EG since the days of yore. ;)@Nazca Barsavi and @King Euron Swagjoy and some others might recall a glorious naval battle ...

That said:

Bunch up

Buffy down

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

This is going to be exhausting... 

heal cxg

hurt buffy 

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

hurt orphan black

heal shaarp objectsu

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Hey, conspiracies are a traditional and valued part of the EG since the days of yore. ;)@Nazca Barsavi and @King Euron Swagjoy and some others might recall a glorious naval battle ...

That said:

Bunch up

Buffy down

Whatever. <_<

ETA: edited for the latest vote by RB

Heal Buffy

Hurt BLL

1. Big Little Lies 20  (-)

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer 22   (- -+)

3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 26   (++)

4. Jessica Jones 28

5. Orphan Black 27 (-) 

6. Sharp Objects 27 (+)

2 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Heal BLL 

hurt buffy 

Heal CXG

Hurt Buffy

1. Big Little Lies 21

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer 20

3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 27

4. Jessica Jones 28

5. Orphan Black 27

6. Sharp Objects 27

Heal Buffy

Hurt Jessica jones

1. Big Little Lies 20 ( -)

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer 22 (++)

3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 27

4. Jessica Jones 27 (-)

5. Orphan Black 27

6. Sharp Objects 27

Helena, if you’re going to, my advice would be don’t bother with Buffy and watch Angel(it’s spin off) instead, it’s a superior show.

That said I can’t downvote a show which gave us such great characters as Angelus (that’s right go away boring human soul) Spike and Drusilla.

So 

Heal Buffy

Hurt Jessica Jones

(I’m only being diplomatic and not hurting CXG because I know my friends from TTTNE like it so much, even though I don’t.....at all)

Archived