New Elimination Game, #2: Best TV Show with a Female Lead

honeyed chicken

Orphan Black 3  (-3)

Sharp Objects 25 - WINNER

We have our winner. I don't know whether it's coincidental that the show that won is the most recent one out of all the candidates, but it is a worthy winner, although several other shows on the list also would have been worthy winners (for some I know that to be true, but I'm sure others I haven't seen are also great).

Of course, I'm sure the results were greatly affected by what we have or haven't seen, and no one here has seen all of the shows we voted on... so, we were probably at least as qualified as Emmy voters are. :P

16 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Of course, I'm sure the results were greatly affected by what we have or haven't seen, and no one here has seen all of the shows we voted on... so, we were probably at least as qualified as Emmy voters are. :P

Haha I totally agree

SO WE HAVE A WINNER
the amazing SHARP OBJECTS, yeah!!!!!!!!:commie::commie::wub::wub:

On 10/13/2018 at 8:05 AM, Jez Bell said:

Pictionary?  I can host (and try not to mess things up too badly).

The last pictionary is still in progress somewhere is it not? But if you do start a new one, I will join, though I'm pretty horrible at that game and at drawing in general.

No interest in another EG? A ASOIAF themed one?

Btw, congrats to Sharp Objects and its fans. I dropped out of the voting when I no longer knew anything about any of the shows involved.

What about a new guessing game?

i did watch it the first couple of seasons but lost interest...GRRM told me when we met in Charlotte that it was his favorite show, so i dove in...old school buffy was just fun for the moment while orphan and sharp objects for that matter were deeper intellectual moments...

12 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

I'll start a pictionary thread later today and we'll see if we can get enough players.

@Meera of Tarth, you can take a look here to see some of the past games

Thanks. Looks awesome, I love drawing. I'm just slightly concerned that I have mid term exams soon:leaving:

7 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Yes.  sorry, I will start it this week.  Last week got away from me.

No sweat - that happens. I think November is going to be crazy around here - so many family coming to visit and friends too. Fortunately, Cast-o-phobia will be done by then.

I guess for pictionary I'm going to need to getting my new computer and scanner talking to each other - which they're not doing yet.

Archived