Fantasy Football - Westeros Terminator League - Formerly Survivor

Bronn Stone

Casterly Rock Kings:

QB: Brees (Ryan, Tannehill)

RB: Gurley, Mixon (Murray)

WR: Evans, Jones Jr., Crabtree (Parker, M. Williams)

TE: Rudolph (Seferian-Jenkins)

K: Tucker

Def: LAC

I absolutely love this team. Had I known I could have gotten Ryan that late I probably would have skipped Brees for another WR, but oh well.

19 hours ago, briantw said:

QB - Luck (Smith)
WR - Cooper, Crowder, Benjamin (Cole, Gallup, Moore)
RB - Barkley, McCaffrey (R. Freeman, Breida)
TE - Doyle
K - Succop
DEF - Panthers

Feel pretty good about my RB situation.  Not so good about my WR situation.  I do expect Cooper to bounce back, though, with Carr presumably healthy this year.  I also think Crowder will be really good this year, as he's already been reportedly clicking with Smith.  Took some fliers on Gallup and Moore.  Hopefully at least one of them pans out.

QB should be fine.  No idea why everyone is underrating Smith so much this year.  He was lights out last year and he just moved to an offense that has produced a top five fantasy QB for like four of the past five years.  Seems like a match made in heaven to me.

In a normal league I'd say this team is awesome, but you might struggle here. Luck is a question mark, your WRs are a bit light and while I like both of your RBs in a vacuum, they strike me as boom or bust week to week, so if they both wet the bed on the same weekend you could be in trouble. Good luck!

1 minute ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

In a normal league I'd say this team is awesome, but you might struggle here. Luck is a question mark, your WRs are a bit light and while I like both of your RBs in a vacuum, they strike me as boom or bust week to week, so if they both wet the bed on the same weekend you could be in trouble. Good luck!

Yeah, the way the draft played out didn't do me a ton of favors.

My team has a very high ceiling but a pretty low floor.

12 minutes ago, briantw said:

Yeah, the way the draft played out didn't do me a ton of favors.

My team has a very high ceiling but a pretty low floor.

I think that's a pretty accurate description. I can see you getting the top score a lot, but again, all you need is to not be last. I think my team is pretty balanced, but if Gurley has a bad game and these WRs don't pan out I'm screwed. And I forgot Winston's suspension, so Evan's loses a lot of value.

1 minute ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

I think that's a pretty accurate description. I can see you getting the top score a lot, but again, all you need is to not be last. I think my team is pretty balanced, but if Gurley has a bad game and these WRs don't pan out I'm screwed. And I forgot Winston's suspension, so Evan's loses a lot of value.

Evans is about to lose more value once his team figures out that Chris Godwin is a better player.  :lol:

Seriously, though, I do think Godwin overtakes Evans as the number one there either later this year or next year.  

3 minutes ago, briantw said:

Evans is about to lose more value once his team figures out that Chris Godwin is a better player.  :lol:

Seriously, though, I do think Godwin overtakes Evans as the number one there either later this year or next year.  

DAMN YOU BRIAN!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a rough start for Manhole and his Eyes of the Spider.  He's down 40.58 with only Will Dissly and Tarik Cohen to play.
Ahead of him is Brian(?)'s Qarth Warlocks with nobody left to play.
Also in the 0.01% chance of being eliminated is JJ Lannister's Castle Black Crows who lead Qarth by 0.76 but have Brandon Marshall left to play.  A negative score by Marshall or a Scoring Adjustment could put him back in play for elimination, but we are looking at 99% chance for Manhole.

Good luck everyone.  All other teams appear safe.

Manhole is officially banned from Survivor League.   Eyes of the Spider are now "Goodbyes of the Spider".  He didn't get out of bed in time to grab FitzMagic off waivers and started Mariota.

With him go Antonio Brown, Devonta Freeman, Adam Thielen, Derrick Henry, Courtland Sutton, Will Dissly, Calvin Ridley and Carson Wentz.

That was a team that seemed poised for a long run, but Survivor is a cruel mistress and the Spider is now Blind.  Weeks 3 and 4 are another "combined pair" so nobody will be eliminated this week.

Game on! Twelve teams remain. 

This is not an elimination week in Survivor, so Mya Stone and Jaxom are NOT facing a death match tonight.  But this is still half of the total for the weeks 3-4 elimination so the more the better tonight. 

Tywin continues his amazing run, all but guaranteed non-elimination next week.  Even though he left Matt Ryan's 50.16 points on the bench and had to settle for 46.54 from Drew Brees.

Weeks 3 and 4 are combined into a single elimination.
The teams below 90 for week 3 are:

Lord Harroway's Team - 61.74
Eyrie Mavericks - 65.24
Yronwood Bloodroyals - 70.28
Horn Hill Ser Piggies - 76.32
Qarth Warlocks - 83.66
Castle Black Crows - 85.10
Sunspear Shariffs - 88.60

On 9/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

Oof

Indeed.

Jaxom (Lord Harroway's Team) = 61.74 + 83.98 = 145.72 (no players remaining)
Mudguard (Dreadfort Direwolves) = 90.76 + 46.50 = 137.26 (Mahomes and S. Watkins remaining)

All others at least ten points ahead of Jaxom.

Things are looking dire for our intrepid J.

It is official.  Jaxom is "himselfed".

No more Little Len Fournette (baby you're much too fast).  Julio is down by the schoolyard instead of the end zone.  Kirk is with his cousins.  Jake Elliott is back to State Farm.  The Vikings Defense - well, everyone saw what happened there.  Derek cannot Drive My Carr. James Conner is a goner.  Kenny Stills heads back to Crosby, Nash and Young.

Eleven teams remain.  Once more a "combined week".  Game on!  Single week eliminations start after week 8 of the NFL season.

Not an elimination week, but here are the teams on the bubble.  The other teams are relatively safe, barring disaster in Week 6, as they all scored over 100 points.

Castle Black Crows 88.98
Harlaw Captains 87.38
Eyrie Mavericks  84.76
Darry Lions 74.02
Northern death bears 70.74
Yronwood Bloodroyals 70.52

It looks dire for Boiled Leather.

Boiled Leather (Northern death bears) 70.74 + 67.24 (137.98) + Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Mya Stone (Eyrie Mavericks) 84.76 + 70.18 (154.94)
All others are safe.

BL basically needs 16.96 from Valdes-Scantling to tie.

It got exciting at the end but ultimately the final GB touchdown was scored by Davante and not Marquez.  Northern death bears are out.  No more lower case team names (woo hoo!!)

Goodbye to Goff.  Cooper got kicked in the Kupp.  JuJu lost his.  Nick is just another Chubb on the sidelines.  Alvin isn't ready for the Kamara.  Boiled Leather is gonna be lying in bed just like Russell Wilson did. 

10 teams remain.  No eliminations this week - weeks 7 and 8 are the final combo week.  Good luck!

A tough week for some.  Probably four teams safe from elimination next week.  Yronwood seems to have missed setting their lineup (for the first time this season) and it will probably cost them.  Darry is facing Zeke Elliot's bye week in Week 8.

Eyrie Mavericks     134.74
Harlaw Captains     109.56
Dreadfort Direwolves      103.42
Horn Hill Sir Piggys     101.78
Sunspear Shariffs     94.22
Casterly Rock Kings     81.76
Qarth Warlocks         79.24
Castle Black Crows     77.14
Darry Lions         66.76
Yronwood Bloodroyals     45.20

Pretty much over for Yronwood.  Trump has a better chance of being elected mayor of Berkeley than Yronwood has of winning.

Yronwood 45.20 + 34.74 + Patriots D
Darry 66.76 + 75.68 = 142.44

A Fantasy defense scoring 63 points would be a thing.

Archived