Which Frey would make the best King?

Frey Kings

Nobody from the House of Frey have the smallest claim to the Iron Throne.  But hypothetically, if you were to ask which Frey would make the best ruler out of the family, Walder.  Age is working against him but he is a very capable man.  Big Walder Frey, Catelyn's ward, might be good for the future.  

10 minutes ago, The First Bloodrider said:

Nobody from the House of Frey have the smallest claim to the Iron Throne.  But hypothetically, if you were to ask which Frey would make the best ruler out of the family, Walder.  Age is working against him but he is a very capable man.  Big Walder Frey, Catelyn's ward, might be good for the future.  

yea Lord Walder is OG

None besides old Walder himself.  Lame Lothar is crafty and might excel at coin master.  Hosteen is not a bad choice for a Kg.  One could do worse than having a Frey bastard serve in the capacity of Grandmaester.  Merrett and Petyr are not going to do well in King's Landing.  Fat Walda and Roslyn would fit in well at the court.  

10 hours ago, Frey Kings said:

So Ladies and Gentlemen heh heh heh, Which Freys would you put up to ruling the 7k

My choices: Stevron, Lothar, Big Walder 

2nd teir: Jinglebell, Benfrey, Tytos, Petyr, Merett, Rhaegar, Little Walder, Symond and Jared.

Jinglebell would probably be as good a king as any other Frey.

Big Walder seems to have plenty of potential. He's a clever boy.  Hopefully he wrestles away the position of lord from lack-wit uncle.If not him Stevron given he'd been groomed for leadership for decades, and seemed perfectly reasonble the scenes we saw him in. 

Probably, most other sons of house Frey would be no worse kings than the average nobleman(to which most males of house Frey likely are-not the scummiest or purest of men), it seems weird to act as though they're (the men of house Frey), are all bad at everything(they're just dumb, lazy and evil, weak etc), because of their particular house, and the thought of them even being semi-competent at the job of King ludicrous. 

1 hour ago, James Steller said:

Stevron or Perwyn would have my vote.

I forgot about Perwyn. He seems a decent man but that has really nothing to do with him being able to be a good king(Robb was a terrible king, but he wasn't a terrible person-a man could be a rapist, murderer, hypocrite etc and still be a good or even great king ). He doesn't give me much impression of being potentially being particularly more likely to be better at being king than most of his brothers/nephews/male-cousins.  

13 hours ago, Julia H. said:

Jinglebell would probably be as good a king as any other Frey.

Damn, thought I'd be first with that suggestion :thumbsup: There's only him and Ros who don't make my skin crawl... oh, maybe Perwyn - seems quite a forgettable bloke, though....

On 8/25/2018 at 6:26 PM, Frey Kings said:

So Ladies and Gentlemen heh heh heh, Which Freys would you put up to ruling the 7k

2nd teir: Jinglebell, Benfrey, Tytos, Petyr, Merett, Rhaegar, Little Walder, Symond and Jared.

Old Walder gets my vote Night's King. 

The two cooked up in the pie get a tied vote for the Andal King from the Rat Cook 

Best i can give them. 

On 8/25/2018 at 6:26 PM, Frey Kings said:

your mom mostly. But any frey will do 

Archived