NFL 2018 Week 1: From Wentz You Came

Jace, Extat

1 hour ago, briantw said:

:lol:

That is just a fucking amazing stat, of course only the factory of sadness can do it. I watched most of the second half that game and thought Cleveland looked like the better team but just couldn't finish them off. I think there were two long passes where if Taylor had the arm they would have been td's and a victory.

On to sadder news...Dallas looks godawful. 

1 minute ago, dbunting said:

That is just a fucking amazing stat, of course only the factory of sadness can do it. I watched most of the second half that game and thought Cleveland looked like the better team but just couldn't finish them off. I think there were two long passes where if Taylor had the arm they would have been td's and a victory.

On to sadder news...Dallas looks godawful. 

Carolina is shutting down the run, though they seem to not be giving it too many chances.  I think Zeke had 10 touches in the first half

1 hour ago, The Lasr Storm said:

Ive had enough of Flowers. Cut him please. He was the reason the Giants lost. That, and questionable playcalling.

4 plays into the season and Flowers has a tripping penalty and a holding. Just unreal. They moved him from LT to RT and think that’s gonna solve everything. And 1st and goal from the 7 and they do 3 runs. Wtf! 

But despite the outcome and some stupidity I actually see positivity here. They have so many weapons offensively that they have to score 30 at least once. We can do this!

Archived