NFL 2018 Week 1: From Wentz You Came

Jace, Extat

5 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Your team is trash, dude. I cannot believe how fucking uninterested they seemed in playing football today.

Seriously. The Colts are a dumpster fire and that shit was a nail biter. I'm very disappointed in the Bengals.

I thought the Bengals had a rough first half then played well in the 2nd half. They're a pretty average team so not sure what you expected.

1 hour ago, Ramsay B. said:

4 plays into the season and Flowers has a tripping penalty and a holding. Just unreal. They moved him from LT to RT and think that’s gonna solve everything. And 1st and goal from the 7 and they do 3 runs. Wtf! 

But despite the outcome and some stupidity I actually see positivity here. They have so many weapons offensively that they have to score 30 at least once. We can do this!

They need to cut his ass ASAP, how he's even in the league is beyond me, the fact my TV survived that first drive is a miracle......but agree about the positivity, they'll get it together

We should be seeing 4 of the 5 rookies very soon. Darnold is already in. Josh Allen may only be better than one quarterback in the league, but it just so happens that quarterback is the other QB on the Bills roster. Bradford can't move around to protect himself and is fragile; he has no hope behind a bad line, he's just going to check down all day. Tyrod Taylor is a below average starting QB, and there's no point him in blocking Mayfield's path to the field.

Lamar is the only one who should probably stay on the bench this year.

Archived