NFL 2018 Week 1: From Wentz You Came

Jace, Extat

12 minutes ago, Triskjavikson said:

It does feel like there's something going on there, but I can't believe they'd have let him back out there if it's a full tear.  

Even a partial tear would be pretty damning.

Thought Matthews had blown it for a second there.

7 minutes ago, briantw said:

I loved how he really let the Bears think they had a chance before ripping their heart out for the thousandth time.

I think he faked the injury just to spend some quality time with Danica, then came back rejuvenated. 

There is no moral victory in this game. Especially against the Packers. The Bears lost in the worst possible way. Nagy's playcalling in the 2nd half was atrocious. Played too conservative, and the defense was on the field for too long. This is simply not acceptable.

I now know how Falcons fans felt after Super Bowl 51 ended. It's not a good feeling at all.

I hate football.

8 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

There is no moral victory in this game. Especially against the Packers. The Bears lost in the worst possible way. Nagy's playcalling in the 2nd half was atrocious. Played too conservative, and the defense was on the field for too long. This is simply not acceptable.

I now know how Falcons fans felt after Super Bowl 51 ended. It's not a good feeling at all.

I hate football.

Gotta be happy with Mack though.

9 hours ago, Triskjavikson said:

Mahomes looked frighteningly good

Against an inept Chargers D that looked like they were scared to catch a ball.  He's good, but I predict the Chiefs will do what they have done the last 5 years or so.... start off hot and then when teams have 6-8 games of film, and a team that found a way to stop that offense, they'll start to fall off hard and won't be able to outscore their mediocre D.

Archived