NFL 2018 Week 1: From Wentz You Came

Jace, Extat

28 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

It's only supposed to be a 2 week absence, right? Could be a lot worse.

You ready to tussle this weekend, cheesehead? 

That's a wonderful QB you've got there. It would be a real shame if something happened to him....

From an article in Slate on NFL Rating. Just found this part funny

Ratings number that proves the NFL is as good as dead: 28.2.

Sunday’s game between the Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers earned a ratings share of 28.2 in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the worst number for a Cowboys opener since 2009. Sure, the Cowboys are a sad, uninspiring husk of a team this year, but it usually takes Dallas fans at least six weeks to figure that out.

https://slate.com/culture/2018/09/nfl-tv-ratings-numbers-prove-league-dying-immortal.html

18 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

That's a wonderful QB you've got there. It would be a real shame if something happened to him....

I want to throw some shade at your team, but I'm honestly expecting Aaron to either not play, or get injured immediately playing you - I just don't have it in me. If DeShone Kizer plays against you, the bloodbath will be on Peterman-Ravens level. :wacko:

On 9/14/2018 at 6:18 PM, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

We need to replace Treadwell and Carlson ASAP.  Good lord was that game frustrating

12 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

At least us cheeseheads and you Vikings can agree on something. 

I think another thing we can agree on is that the roughing the passer rules are a bunch of bull shit.  Neither of the ones called should have been.

14 hours ago, aceluby said:

We need to replace Treadwell and Carlson ASAP.  Good lord was that game frustrating

Treadwell made mistakes, but his speed is back and I want to see what he is when he’s finally 100%. Don’t forget he was the consensus top WR in his class before he got hurt.

That kicker though…. Someone call Dan Bailey yesterday…..

15 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

I mean his name is Daniel Carlson. Nordic AF. Seems pretty clear the Vikings made an overly on-brand (master) race based hiring decision that they came to regret. 

Fortunately Zane Gonzalez will be available as of today. This doesn't constitute legal advice but he's probably the team's best bet for nipping a discrimination lawsuit in the bud. 

1 hour ago, aceluby said:

Also, @Jace, Basilissa, I eat crow when I need to and so far I think you're going to be right about Mahomes.  Granted, it looks like the Steelers are going to be pretty awful this year, but he's played two dominant games so far and I think you're right, he's the real deal.

It takes a proud man to eat so low a fare.

:cheers:

49 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Treadwell made mistakes, but his speed is back and I want to see what he is when he’s finally 100%. Don’t forget he was the consensus top WR in his class before he got hurt.

Don't care how fast you are if you can't catch a ball.  6 drops in 2 games on ~10 targets is awful, and is especially bad when one of those was popped up for an interception that hurt the team.

Not sure what to do in 4 WR sets, but our starting 3 pass catchers NEED to be Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph.  I'm having a hard time trusting anyone else to catch the ball besides those 3.

56 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

I mean his name is Daniel Carlson. Nordic AF. Seems pretty clear the Vikings made an overly on-brand (master) race based hiring decision that they came to regret. 

Fortunately Zane Gonzalez will be available as of today. This doesn't constitute legal advice but he's probably the team's best bet for nipping a discrimination lawsuit in the bud. 

That’s a mouthful from a fan of a team with a racist name whose owner says Native Americans like being called said racist name.  

:P

Just now, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

That’s a mouthful from a fan of a team with a racist name whose owner says Native Americans like being called said racist name.  

:P

Guys

We aren't focusing enough on the fact that Vontae Davis took his goddamn pads off and went home at halftime!

41 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Don't care how fast you are if you can't catch a ball.  6 drops in 2 games on ~10 targets is awful, and is especially bad when one of those was popped up for an interception that hurt the team.

Not sure what to do in 4 WR sets, but our starting 3 pass catchers NEED to be Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph.  I'm having a hard time trusting anyone else to catch the ball besides those 3.

It is, but he’s too good of a talent to give up on. Though I hear there’s this guy with sticky fingers who is now on the market…………..  

Archived