Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jace, Basilissa

NFL 2018 Week 1: From Wentz You Came

Just now, briantw said:

What's crazy is you see this game by the Bills and then you remember that the Ravens probably aren't even good.

Yeah. 9 win team, thereabouts

1 minute ago, Nictarion said:

Ugly win for the Bengals but I’ll take it. 

At least Joe Mixon looks good. 

Your team is trash, dude. I cannot believe how fucking uninterested they seemed in playing football today.

Seriously. The Colts are a dumpster fire and that shit was a nail biter. I'm very disappointed in the Bengals.

45 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Your team is trash, dude. I cannot believe how fucking uninterested they seemed in playing football today.

Seriously. The Colts are a dumpster fire and that shit was a nail biter. I'm very disappointed in the Bengals.

Eh, a win is a win. The officiating was terrible in favor of the Colts and precious Andrew Luck, too. 

2 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Eh, a win is a win. The officiating was terrible in favor of the Colts and precious Andrew Luck, too. 

Agreed. I lash out because I wanted the Bengals to take the Colts out back and beat them bloody. Still, Marvin Lewis needs to go.

Meanwhile

A FUCKING TIE!!! PERFECT!

BROWNS DIDN'T LOSE, BABY!

You think we're disappointed by a tie?  Well, you're fucking wrong!  A tie is basically a win for the Browns!

Just now, briantw said:

BROWNS DIDN'T LOSE, BABY!

You think we're disappointed by a tie?  Well, you're fucking wrong!  A tie is basically a win for the Browns!

That was beautiful

Just now, Nictarion said:

Browns winless streak continues!

The best part about that tie was Rapeburger aimlessly floating a pass over the middle after letting the 9 seconds tick away

So the Browns finally snapped their losing streak. Their winless streak continues. Yes, those two statements do not contradict each other.