Does anyone have their own Wikipedia page?

Ordos

I'm curious about this. While I would not judge if somebody is bragging, is there anything you do that is noteworthy? I understand that it's a public document so everything that you are and what you do can be noted weather that be positive or negative. If you cannot handle criticism, you should not create your own Wikipedia page. But has somebody else done that for you? I don't know how I would handle that.

Anyway, my father has his own Wikipedia page. For purposes of not bragging too much, I won't provide a link to it unless asked.

I do hope my future contributions to society (admittedly almost nothing at present) will inspire somebody to make a page for me as I would not like to be self-congratulatory.

If you do have your own Wikipedia page, feel free to share it with me here!:)

When I was an edgy teenager I, or rather, my elaborate troll character, had an Encyclopedia Dramatica page LOL. 

I mean it's kinda embarrassing but also pretty funny - me and my friend ran a mildly successful troll account on Youtube and fanfiction.net and deviantart. Like Tara gillespie of My Immortal but admittedly not as good as all that :p 

On 8/31/2018 at 3:12 AM, Theda Baratheon said:

When I was an edgy teenager I, or rather, my elaborate troll character, had an Encyclopedia Dramatica page LOL. 

I mean it's kinda embarrassing but also pretty funny - me and my friend ran a mildly successful troll account on Youtube and fanfiction.net and deviantart. Like Tara gillespie of My Immortal but admittedly not as good as all that :p 

I have a Youtube account but that's more self-serving than something that develops organically as recognition by others of what is noteworthy of you like Wikipedia.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived