Final Battle - who/where/when (pure speculation/opinion)

Where does everyone expect the "final battle" to take place, if there is one? Who are the sides going to be and who will be on them? How long will it be (in Planetos years) before it takes place? What will the likely outcome be as far as who lives and dies?

My best guess:

Sides/Characters:  Team Ice - Night King, the army of the dead and all the wight giants, bears etc.  (likely) Ice dragon (maybe) Euron Greyjoy (maybe) , Euron + Kraken and/or Deep Ones (unlikely), Patchface (unlikely)

Team Fire - Dany + Dragons, Jon, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Tyrion, Theon, Asha, Bronn, Brienne, Jaime, Sandor, Davos, Varys, Melisandre, The North,  Mance, Tormund, Wildlings, The Riverlands, The Vale, Dothraki (likely) Loras + Tyrells, Dornish, Stormlanders, Crownlanders, Free Cities, Faceless Men (less likely) Golden Company + fAegon/Jon Connington (maybe)

How long: 5+ years (most likely) less than 5 years (less likely)

Outcome: 90% of those involved will perish. Survivors: Dany, Tyrion, Bran, Arya, Jaime

I am not sure what the true outcome as far as the grand scale of Westeros/Planetos will be, or what insane revelations will be discovered but this is what I reckon roughly will go down.

This is all just my opinion. I have purposely avoided going in to too much detail. Just a fun summary of the final battle. Please let me know what your predictions are.

I don't believe there will be a final battle so to speak. If there would be such a thing I would expect it to be at the the Ruby Ford. Something like a desperate attempt to stem the tide of the white walker. It would fail.

The solution would be magical. Somekind of ritual that will restore the seasons. And it would probably require the sacrifice of Azor Ahai. My favorite candidates would be Jon, Dany and their unborn child and it would need to take place at the Heart of Winter. The last vestiges of life will leave Jon and he will remain as the undead guardian of the Heart. The Others would not vanish overnight but retreat as winter withdraws, allowing the few survivors to rebuild as best they can and squabble among themselves, because the game never ends. 

Or something along those lines. 

Dany’s chances of living aren’t to good.  I imagine GRRM is going for a type of Aragon thing with Jon and he will become King. LoTR inspired and influenced him a lot and Jon’s  secret parentage and journey seems to be foreshadowing this. Last battle will most likely be at KL imo, humans vs humans. 

Archived