Français. Oh, là là!

Meera of Tarth

8 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Je sais qu'il y a différentes façons de le dire, mais je me souviens, “comment allez-vous aujourd'hui?

Oui, c'est ça! Bien, merci.

Hier j'ai regardé une nouvelle série: "Sharp Objects". Le première épisode a été très intéressant. Je pense que Amy Adams est une grande actrice.

Le personnage a un "problème" avec alcool.

21 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

J'ai passé de courtes vacances.

@Meera of Tarth

Reveal hidden contents

I think you are asking me about Sharp Objects, and if I read the book, or watched the series? And something about alcohol??? :D I will respond soon.

Moi aussi, mais j'aurai une long week-end! Je viens d'aller au Musée scientifique. Il a était très amusant!

Mais.....je suis triste. Mon intensif de Français de Septembre a était annulée. :(

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm saying that I've seen a new series (actually started it...just watched three episodes), Sharp Objects.

The main character has a problem with alcohol.

I didn't know it was based on a book?

• 6 months later...
8 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

If you have any questions about French let me know, I'm native speaker... I ask only one thing in return: tell me frankly when I make mistakes in my messages in the forum. ^_^

Welcome! Merci for joining^^

• 4 weeks later...

Boulet is a French illustrator/comics author whose Twitter account teems with funny little sorties. He explains (in English) right here how weird French tongue can be with some idiomatic forms (regarding different sorts of kisses or the childish insults at school).

You can try his website with all his short stories too (the link is to the French version but there is an English version too).

Archived