POV Characters From The Past

With the anticipation of "The Winds of Winter" and "A Dream of Spring", It would be interesting to see one ore two POV chapters from a past characters point of view, such as soldier who died during or before Robert's Rebellion (Though not one of the major characters to the story, such as Aerys or Rhaegar, but rather minor characters often spoken about by others, like maybe Arthur Dayne at the tower of joy, which also could give more closure on Lyanna Stark). It would Probably have to be one of the earlier chapters of the book though.

• 8 months later...

Maybe Howland Reed at the Tower of Joy with Ned. Or if we’re talking any point in time I would like to hear from maybe Lord Farman during Stannis’ battle with Victorion at Fair Isle, or from a child of the forest witnessing the Pact. I would also like to see a POV of someone from Aegon’s Conquest on the Targs side.

• 1 month later...

Oh that's a pretty cool idea, I like that. I wouldn't mind seeing an Arthur POV or Oswell Whent POV at the Tower of Joy. If we are talking any point in history before the current time though, I'd love a POV of a dragonlord during the Doom or a Faceless Man during the same time, or one of Aenar the Exile when he decided to leave Valyria and migrate to Dragonstone

Archived