Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frey Kings

What if Mel sacrifice Brandon or Rickon?

I think Bran will have some monumental part to play. And Rickon is going to bring back a unicorn to save Westeros!! But no in all seriousness I don't think poor old Rickon would matter - sacrifice him over Bran.

42 minutes ago, EloImFizzy said:

I imagine the Northerners would turn against Stannis. 

19 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

How would that happen? 

R'hllor - and the fundamental belief in the Old Gods. Resistance to R'hllor. Especially when Mel wants to sacrifice a weirwood or something.

1 minute ago, Legitimate_Bastard said:

R'hllor - and the fundamental belief in the Old Gods. Resistance to R'hllor. Especially when Mel wants to sacrifice a weirwood or something.

No, How would mel get ahold of them

3 hours ago, Frey Kings said:

Not a big loss since everyone thinks they're dead anyways

thoughts?

She'll have two crispy wolf boys.  Honestly, she would be better off donating them to the White Walkers.   They might be distantly related to Craster.  The WWs liked Craster's boys.  

Just now, Kandrax said:

Craster was Ned from future. FM was executed in KL.

Craster is Ned's kin.  Ned is Craster's kin.  Craster's son is kin to Ned.  Ned is a Stark.  So Craster's son has Stark blood.  Got it now?  :)

the two stark boys are near the wall, robb stark's will makes jon the king in the north, so the two still have king's blood

19 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

No, How would mel get ahold of them

I can envision Mel trying to obtain Rickon for sacrifice, with or without Stannis' knowledge(not sure). Maybe for the reason of having to have Stark blood to perform some blah blah Wall strengthening, Night King weakening spell shenanigans. But I can also see Davos and the people of Skagos coming to Rickons' rescue. After all they practice the mega retro northern rites and would LOATHE R'hllor. Maybe they would even eat Melisandre. That would be wicked I can't stand her.