Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, #25: Only the Biggest, Juiciest WHOPPERS!

honeyed chicken

HC has begun a campaign to combat the Chik-fil-A cows. He intends to alter the image of the chicken, to the point where they are so cute that no one would possibly want to eat one. Little does he realize that the chicken people eat rarely resembles the animal.

RB has been having trouble getting a permit to open up a restaurant devoted to all anthropophagy.  the restaurant's name is to be Bloomin' Humans. He can't understand what the issue is. If it's good enough for Tyrion and Wyman, surely it ought to be good enough for the gummint?

"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound

He pulls the spitting high-tension wires down"

So sings CB as Blue Oyster Cult blares out Godzilla from his CD player. In time to the music he moves his daughter's Barbie doll crazily through his little model train village wreaking havoc left and right.

In a pitiful attempt to make his life look more epic, Chicken yells "Lo!" every time he does something - no matter how trivial the act is, e.g. "Lo! I scratched my butt!", "Lo! This coffee needs milk!", "Lo! I am pouring milk on my coffee!", "Lo! I am raking leaves!" , "Lo! My fly won't zip up!" "Lo! Trump's an inbred moron!" and so on....

The Count buried his beloved complete collection of David Hasselhoff discs that contains all of the Hoff's music and movies in the firm belief that archaeologists will unearth them centuries from now and be so awestruck at their discovery that they will wonder at the great, mythological civilization that could produce such an individual that created such great works of art and forever mourn their passing.

There's a vicious rumor in the "Fake News!" that Ivanka Trump is using a private internet server for government business. This is totally false. But what she does have/do that no one knows about and which is truly shameful, is KoA tied to a bed in a spare room of her house. There she and Jared torture the helpless KoA by reading her father's tweets to him when they happen - whenever they happen. 3 PM, 3 AM whatever the time may be. Any time at all.

HC has an artistic vocation. He takes the dots and dashes of Morse code, and turns them into somewhat abstract portraits of Dolores Umbrage. He's actually exhibited these at several museums. (Although many don't find the portraits weird enough. "Couldn't you at least do something revolting with these and make a video of it?" pleaded one curator.)

HC runs a sweatshop in his basement, where tiny chicks work themselves to exhaustion to produce the reams of fuchsia fabric for Sarah Sanders' dresses.  He was recently raided and shut down by the feds, which is the primary reason that the White House has ceased their press briefings.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived