Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, #25: Only the Biggest, Juiciest WHOPPERS!

honeyed chicken

On 12/30/2018 at 6:31 PM, Count Balerion said:

The Basilissa keeps a petting zoo for basilisks on the Basilisk Islands. They're actually quite cute.

Just don't look them in the eye - unless you fancy turning to stone.

There is a point at which being"creative' can be taken too far. CB may have reached it with a Christmas tree made up entirely of "I HATE TRUMP!" bumper stickers.

16 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Just don't look them in the eye - unless you fancy turning to stone.

There is a point at which being"creative' can be taken too far. CB may have reached it with a Christmas tree made up entirely of "I HATE TRUMP!" bumper stickers.

"There's a point. Out there beyond the boundaries. Where the rules aren't weapons anymore they're shackles. Letting the bad guy get ahead. One day you may face such a moment of crisis, and when you do I hope you have a friend like I did. 

Ready to plunge their hands into the filth. So that you can keep yours clean!"

-Commissioner James Gorden, on honeyed chicken arranging the TRUMP Tower meeting.

Another  living example of creativity gone too far is our friend, Knight of Ashes. KoA recently attended a New Years Eve soiree wearing a sports coat to which he had safety pinned dozens of pictures of himself as a baby (yes, he was a cute infant, I'm told).

Twenty-two years after the battle of Yavin onlookers were horrified to realize that Tywin et al had been subsisting on the freeze dried flesh of Imperial officers since the time of his X-Wing's loss of contact with the rest of the attack squads.

Particularly of note was the upsetting shrine of codpieces found in his "prayer and contemplation chambers."

Jace lives in a geodesic dome, watched by an alien race wishing to learn from her reaction to every eventuality.  The setting can be completely controlled to put her into different situations.  They are currently testing her reaction to latex and shoulder pads.  It's not going well.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:49 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Count Balerion once hit his father in the face with a dead fish. He then pointed at him and told him never to touch his toy bird again.

Ty Ty spent nine weeks inside of a boarded up crate before realizing that fare to the moon could not possibly cost just $12.99 

Unfortunately by the time he'd worked himself out of the box, the oil tanker on which it had been stowed was overrun with pirates who were less than understanding about why his breath smelled faintly of urine.

KOA is also poised to address the nation -- on the theory that Stormy Daniels is Azor Ahai and the true heir to the IT. In the video, which lasts five and a half hours, KOA will expound in detail the argument for this theory, which entails a quantitative analysis of the number of times GRRM uses the phrase "much and more" in his opus. And yes, I'd rather watch that that than Trump, too.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:34 PM, Count Balerion said:

KOA is also poised to address the nation -- on the theory that Stormy Daniels is Azor Ahai and the true heir to the IT. In the video, which lasts five and a half hours, KOA will expound in detail the argument for this theory, which entails a quantitative analysis of the number of times GRRM uses the phrase "much and more" in his opus. And yes, I'd rather watch that that than Trump, too.

Count Balerion is one of the other Boys from Brazil.

Archived