Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, #25: Only the Biggest, Juiciest WHOPPERS!

honeyed chicken

Like his idol, Ramsay Bolton, Count Balerion loves nothing better than flaying rivals, enemies, and sundry others. He catalogues the skins he takes and makes accessories for relatives of the victim. A Theon clutch for Asha, that sort of thing. Gruesome. 

• 2 weeks later...

Count Balerion on the other hand, likes to create ASOIAF themed drinks. His latest, Melisandre's Shade, is made of tomato juice, ouzo, and a table spoon of black strap molasses. CB is proud of its awfulness.

2 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

After watching GOT's season 8 premiere episode, Chicken's biggest and only question was "HOW COME JAIME'S NOT BLONDE ANYMORE???!!"

Actually my biggest question is wtf has KoA done to his av this time?! You're starting to look like my nephew. Do you live in Chicago by any chance?

No seriously, the reason my only question about ep.1 was about Jamie, is because super hacker, KoA hi-jacked my HBO and the only bit that slipped through featured JL. Meaning I missed the whole dang thing, pretty much. Anybody care to fill a brother in?

In the days of his wayward youth, Chicken realized that he had a toenail fungus fetish, which he was forcibly cured of when he got slapped in the face a kajillion times by numerous hens screaming the all-too familiar refrain "I'm not getting toenail fungus for you, you disgusting pervert!!!".

We all need the power grid. Electricity runs our computers and our lives. Very few of us humans spends even a moment thinking about the grid - that would be like thinking about oxygen - which most don't. We take it for granted. KoA is not most people. His days and nights are one long lament about the inefficiency of the grid.

Could there be anything sadder than the tears of a clown? Yes, there could! An accountant who forgot that April 15 is tax day, as Proficiency did this year when he booked flights to Hawaii for the first two weeks of April - then remembered and had to cancel (very expensive).

Archived