Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, #25: Only the Biggest, Juiciest WHOPPERS!

honeyed chicken

Like any sensible Boba Fett action figure swallowing human, I went to the emergency room at my local hospital to get the thing removed. But also like any rational human, when I saw that it was KoA donning surgical scrubs for the removal procedure, I ran out of there screaming with my johnny flapping in the breeze.

honeyed chicken once fell asleep in a hot tub and woke up to find a family of four staring at him. They left immediately and he never found out who they were or why they wandered onto his Airbnb’s porch. He remains haunted by it to this day.

JC is a member of the Gang of Four, who are in the habit of entering random people's homes and surprising them in the middle of a bath. Not, I hasten to add, for any prurient purposes; they just like yelling random alphabetical equations in bathers' ears, like "R + L = J!", Q + M = A!", and the like. Then they run away laughing. I daresay it's a riot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the end of his trial, when Chicken heard he was to be exculpated, Chicken howled and wept like a madman, much to the puzzlement of everyone in the courtroom.

All because Chicken went through life thinking "exculpated" means a painful kind of unneccesary circumcision.

• 2 weeks later...

Count Belerion actually invented the cereal Count Chocula without having ever heard of the famous Count Dracula. It just sounded good. Subsequently,  in the early 2000's CB tried to create a new cereal based on Count Chocula but with Bell Peppers instead of marshmallows. 

Honeyed Chicken's torrid affair with Ginger Soy continues into the desert, where the couple finds the cave of treasures.  Using the password "open sesame", they unlock the beautiful pools of hoisin sauce in which they bathe for hours, while being secretly watched by a blue Will Smith steaming a bowl of Jasmine rice.

Knave of Embers got his name when he drank too much wine during communion and started a fire in the corner of the church. He made his profile the next morning when the fire had burned down, and because he was hungover he misspelled "nave."

The minute JC heard who the Chosen One was, he went on a thousand mile long journey on foot to meet the long-awaited savior.  Finally, at long last:, he came face to face with his messiah and knelt before him and with tears in his eyes and snot in his nose declared

"I WORSHIP THEE, YOU CLOWN-FACED, ANAL FUCKSTICK!!!"

Archived