MCU - X

Which Tyler

3 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

2 mins and 25 seconds of nothing.

Which is exactly a movie like this needs to promote it. Current state of survivors and a bit of a joke (and hope) at the end.

21 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

2 mins and 25 seconds of nothing.

18 minutes ago, Myrddin said:

Which is exactly a movie like this needs to promote it. Current state of survivors and a bit of a joke (and hope) at the end.

Agreed.... production companies can't win.  They either get accused of "revealing the whole movie" or of providing "nothing."

I thought the trailer was perfect for a teaser.

One thing I thought was interesting that I didn't think about... BW makes the comment that he wiped out "half of all life in the galaxy."  That implies to me that it wasn't just "intelligent life."  If that's the case, I would have liked a scene of a couple dogs and maybe a rhino dusting away in Avengers to get that across.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Enjoyed it quite a bit as well... I have owned AntMan and the Wasp for a couple months and have not watched it yet.  Obviously I need to

Actually just the post credits scene really. It's a rather average/forgettable film otherwise

18 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Congratulations to Black Panther for getting nominated. But I don't agree with it being nominated. I liked the move a lot, but it wasn't best picture great.

Best Picture is not about Best Story.  It's for the producers, about the production as a production.  Same reason Return of the King could be nominated and win as Best Picture, it's all about the massive work that went into the production, it's all obvious on the screen that it took a lot of work coordinating many parts moving together.

22 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

I believed they said the title would have been a spoiler for Infinity War. 

Yep, and how does that spoiler Infinity War?  We already knew the two were one half of the whole.  I think it was just bs marketing to build hype.

3 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Yep, and how does that spoiler Infinity War?  We already knew the two were one half of the whole.  I think it was just bs marketing to build hype.

:stunned: Surely not.

The "A" made of metallic flotsam makes me think of Hickman's run.

Though this is more about Thanos it makes curious if the Beyonders or Builders will make an appearance at all - perhaps merely as a hint of what's to come from the MCU...

Archived