Quantum Leap style

roeh61

I'm thinking I would tell Maestor Aemon to take the crown and prevent Mad King Aerys from ascending the throne.

"Look, Rhaegar, I know you think Lyanna is important, but trust me, you're gonna want to have Arthur Dayne watching you're princely ass at the Trident. Just keep him between you and Robert. I mean, it's what he's paid for. Trust me."

"Lord Tywin, if you will excuse me for interrupting you in such an, ahem, inconvenient place, I need to inform you that you are about to be confronted with an angry midget with a crossbow. Now you may or may not be aware that Shae is currently occupying your lordship's bed, but be that as it may, I would strongly advise against you using the word "whore" during the next ten minutes. Thank you for your time."

"Lord Tywin, if you will excuse me for interrupting you in such an, ahem, inconvenient place, I need to inform you that you are about to be confronted with an angry midget with a crossbow. Now you may or may not be aware that Shae is currently occupying your lordship's bed, but be that as it may, I would strongly advise against you using the word "whore" during the next ten minutes. Thank you for your time."

:rofl:

"Excuse me, King Robb, can I have a moment of your time? Thank you, you see that once this wedding begins and they start playing the Rains of Castamere, it would be a great time for you to call in your army, I think they'd enjoy a rousing song like that. Thank you, you will thank me someday."

superb :)

Archived