Shawn Inmon - Middle Falls Series (Time Travel Do Over)

drawkcabi

If you at all liked books like Replay by Ken Grimwood, Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, and The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North you almost certainly will like the Middle Falls series by Shawn Inmon.

Grimwood, Atkinson, and North are all better technical writers than Inmon but if you can get past that, these stories are a lot of fun.

I'm on the third book in the series, The Death and Life of Dominick Davidner, after having read The Unusual Second Life of Thomas Weaver and The Redemption of Michael Hollister and just having a blast with these books. I'm happy there are four more books to read in the series after this one.

I think Inmon must have read The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August and took a bit of inspiration from that book, I can see it in the titles alone. Aside from North being a better writer and a few details here and there, Harry August feels like it could be part of the Middle Falls series.

Anyway, I recommend this series and HIGHLY recommend it to lovers of this kind of time travel story.

ETA:

Also these books are all available in Kindle Unlimited so if you are subscribed to that you can read them all at no extra cost.

• 5 months later...

Just necroing this thread. Inmon's up to nine books in the Middle Falls series, the latest being The Tribulations of Ned Summers with a tenth coming out in May. The guy is a writing fiend, he's been getting 3 to 4 books out a year. I've read them all.

I have to reiterate my recommendation for this series for anyone who likes time travel and especially Replay/Harry August kind of time travel. Each book is like the perfect book to read at the beach or while traveling, etc. Each one pretty easy to read in one sitting, light fare but really fun.

the only one that i've read is the harry august book but it was one of my favorites from that year.  i will definitely check these out...thanks a million :cheers:

ETA:  just purchased the first volume.  i will report my findings upon completion 

Archived