Sign in to follow this  
alienarea

Which questions need to be answered in season 8?

- Where do whores go?

- Who is the valonquar?

- Who are Jon's parents? (confirmation needed)

- What does the Night King want?

On 9/8/2018 at 2:09 AM, alienarea said:

- Where do whores go?

not even a question on the show. 

- Who is the valonquar?

not even a concept on the show, although it might give us the answer. 

- Who are Jon's parents? (confirmation needed)

pretty sure we got the answer in 707

- What does the Night King want?

that is a good one. 

another one is, how does the prince that was promised prophecy end up coming true and who is the younger more beautiful person 

Who was the younger more beautiful queen?

Who is AA/TPWWP?

How is Robin Arryn going to take LF's death (in the show he seemed to like LF quite a bit...)?

Why are there WW, what is their purpose?

Why did the WW just ignore Sam in season 2?

Have the Warlocks just given up trying to get revenge on Dany? Seems strange...

Will Sam ever share is knowledge that he "cured" one of the worst diseases to hit Westeros?

What's going to happen with Mel and Varys, things were left pretty iffy about them...

Why did Jaquen (not really Jaquen) not care that Arya killed his star pupil and just left....

Is Edmure still locked in a prison somewhere? Someone should probably get him...

Probably the most important one, when will Cleganebowl happen. It's not even a matter of "if" anymore...

I just rewatched season 3 and in one episode the Warlocks try to kill Dany. So they are still out there , hope we see them again . 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:21 AM, btfu806 said:

Who was the younger more beautiful queen?

Who is AA/TPWWP?

How is Robin Arryn going to take LF's death (in the show he seemed to like LF quite a bit...)?

Why are there WW, what is their purpose?

Why did the WW just ignore Sam in season 2?

Have the Warlocks just given up trying to get revenge on Dany? Seems strange...

Will Sam ever share is knowledge that he "cured" one of the worst diseases to hit Westeros?

What's going to happen with Mel and Varys, things were left pretty iffy about them...

Why did Jaquen (not really Jaquen) not care that Arya killed his star pupil and just left....

Is Edmure still locked in a prison somewhere? Someone should probably get him...

Probably the most important one, when will Cleganebowl happen. It's not even a matter of "if" anymore...

LOL  This is the one I think they may forget about.  Or they'll clear it up with a sentence about Edmure's fate, leaving him unseen by us.  I highly suspect that if Edmure is not seen, he'll be pronounced dead. 

On 9/15/2018 at 12:04 PM, LordImp said:

I just rewatched season 3 and in one episode the Warlocks try to kill Dany. So they are still out there , hope we see them again . 

I, too, remember the Warlock's assassination attempt on Dany from S3.  That seemed to just be the setup for Ser Barry's return.  I'm guessing any scenarios on the warlocks attempts for revenge are over, but.......will any mention of/appearance by Quaithe come up?  Since Dany hit Westeros, I suspect these story issues will not be mentioned.  Unless, of course, GoofyGuy Euron has a warlock or two up his sleeve on The Silence?  I doubt it, though. 

In general, I don't understand why, show wise, there is any doubt left about Jon and his parentage.  It's the legality of marriages and annulments and births I'd wonder about, book wise that is, at the very least. I do think Jon's parentage is the one thing that the Ds got from GRRM, they've made a big deal about it coming up in their initial presentation to George about doing the show.  JMO. 

Edited by Lady Fevre Dream

23 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

LOL  This is the one I think they may forget about.  Or they'll clear it up with a sentence about Edmure's fate, leaving him unseen by us.  I highly suspect that if Edmure is not seen, he'll be pronounced dead. 

We should rescue Edumure!

Oh no, Edmure is dead .... *insert dick joke*