My ratings of all the Game of Thrones episodes

Feologild

I am going too re watch all 7 season of Game of Thrones and i will rate all the episodes in this thread.  As i watch them i will rate them 1 out of 10 as i prefer to rate out of 10.

What my ratings means
10- Fantastic
9- Brilliant
8- Awesome
7- Very Good
6- Good
5- Average
4- Bad
3- Very Bad
2- Terrible
1- Awful

I am not going to write a review on episodes as i am really bad at writhing reviews i will just rate them.

Season 1- Episode 1 and 2

Winter is Coming-7.5\10
The Kingsroad-8\10

Of course feel free to tell me how wrong my ratings of the episodes are.

I really loved season 2, still my favorite. I am rewatching it now (on season 6) but the early seasons special effects were really rough at times. Bran the first episode running on the roofs, ugh that was bad haha. Heck, even Season 5 Dany riding Drogo out of that fighting pit, was really rough at times. It's cool to see how far they have come along now.

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, King Aegon I Targaryen said:
  • Season 1 - 10/10
  • Season 2 - 10/10
  • Season 3 - 10/10
  • Season 4 - 10/10
  • Season 5 - 5/10
  • Season 6 - 7/10
  • Season 7 - 4/10

Season 5’s lowest for me for the Sansa plot, the Stannis plot, and the Dorne plot. 

For me seasons 1-4 are the best tv I have watched. It falls away a bit after that and especially once they run out of published book material there are just little things that snowball. Its still above average in 5-7 but I have recognised that its much different in the details than the books will be if they ever come out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived