Sansa's first impressions of Daenerys?

DisneyDoc2425

On 2/14/2019 at 9:33 PM, Mandzipop said:

This is in response to Emergency Awesome stating Sansa is copying Dany's hair because she admires Dany.

I reckon that's a load of rubbish as Sansa was wearing almost the same hairstyle in S7 and she hadn't even met Dany at that point, so how could she have been copying Dany? Dany has advisors from Westeros who can explain the various Westeros fashions.

So my comment is a dig at Emergency Awesome. Trying to find a story where there is none.

Emergency Awesome is not the only one to say such rubbish. I've seen plenty of people on the internet being all 'omg Sansa is wearing Dany hair'. My only thought was: What are you talking about? It's an identical style to the one she wore last Season. I don't remember anyone falling over themselves to mention it then. But suddenly there's a hair conspiracy going on NOW?

Sansa's first impression of Dany? I thought she was going to burst out laughing in the short clip we saw. She was probably thinking 'what's with all the little people'? Bran is always sitting down, Arya is miles shorter than her, Jon is a little fellow, LF was shorter than her and here comes Dany. Or maybe I just projected my thoughts onto Sansa because seeing Dany having to almost break her neck to look Sansa in the eyes made me crack up.

21 hours ago, Bradam said:

Wintefel is yours, your grace. Pan back and she's actually talking to Jon

She starts talking looking down. Then she looks Daenerys straight in the eyes. But of course, no one is happy. Remember everyone smiling and joking when Robert came.

It's like: "I know what you do to those who refuse to lick your ass bend the knee. So what do you expect a smart person will tell you in your face? BTW, we have another Tarly here. Do you want him to bend the knee too?"

Archived