Wow small things that could be huge

hodorisfaclessman

7 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

No. I am almost 100% sure they are at Greywater Watch with Howland Reed, Greatjon and Robb's will. I never would have surmised that Maege had left and returned. It makes sense however why she would want to do that. Anyways, they are likely there gathering their strength and biding their time on the behalf of Jon.

I suspect that the Blackfish will be heading either for Greywater Watch to rendezvous with them (which is very doubtful for multiple reasons) or he will be compelled to go back to the Vale where Sansa currently is.

If blackfish goes to the vale, that would possibly allow the Vale and the northern arcs plus Jon Snow to potentially converge

1 minute ago, Lady Rhodes said:

If blackfish goes to the vale, that would possibly allow the Vale and the Riverlands arcs plus Jon Snow to potentially converge

Exactly.

Blackfish already has ties to the Vale and the Vale is anti-Lannister in everything but name only. He technically could find Sansa on accident.

1 hour ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

No. I am almost 100% sure they are at Greywater Watch with Howland Reed, Greatjon and Robb's will. I never would have surmised that Maege had left and returned. It makes sense however why she would want to do that. Anyways, they are likely there gathering their strength and biding their time on the behalf of Jon.

I suspect that the Blackfish will be heading either for Greywater Watch to rendezvous with them (which is very doubtful for multiple reasons) or he will be compelled to go back to the Vale where Sansa currently is.

The Greatjon is a prisoner at the Twins. Jaime sent a msg to Walder saying the crown expected all the prisoners held at the Twins, but that’s the last we heard of that. They may be on their way to KL, they may have escaped, lots of things could have happened. Still, last we heard of him he was a Walder Frey’s prisoner. 

18 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

The Greatjon is a prisoner at the Twins. Jaime sent a msg to Walder saying the crown expected all the prisoners held at the Twins, but that’s the last we heard of that. They may be on their way to KL, they may have escaped, lots of things could have happened. Still, last we heard of him he was a Walder Frey’s prisoner. 

You are correct. I think the original poster means Galbart Glover.

Overlooked details abound: so many unconfirmed deaths and people who just went missing : those are big details.

then we have tiny details: rhaenys cat, the hilt of Royce's sword returned(lost since the beginning of aGoT) which may mean nothing or everything.

the Crows eye went to valyria which makes me wonder if he met tyrions uncle (or even killed him?).

faegons "septon" has marks from childbirth.

On 11/23/2018 at 3:27 PM, Deadliestviper7 said:

the Crows eye went to valyria which makes me wonder if he met tyrions uncle (or even killed him?).

We've seen (through Damphair's POV) Euron in his Valyrian steel armor.  Going to effing die laughing if Euron whips out Brightroar are starts slaying people.

Errant thought I had while rereading Dance:

Jeyne Poole, Sansa's childhood best friend, was taken during the Sack of the Tower of the Hand (what I am calling the purge that occurs when Ned is captured) by Littlefinger and has been tucked away in his brothels until we see her in Dance.  However, Tywin brings her up in Storm when talking with Tyrion, something to the effect of "Bolton's bastard is to wed Arya Stark". I think there is a possibility that Jeyne may know that Sansa is with Littlefinger and if she is able to meet Jon (either by Stannis taking her to the Wall, or Theon. whatever) there may be a rescue mission of sorts going on there because she KNOWS Littlefinger is duplicitious.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 10:54 AM, Lady Rhodes said:

Ned's bone are missing (Barbery tells Theon this in the crypts during Dance)

Where are Galbart Glover and Maege Mormont and the ship they are on, the Myraham?

Where is Robb's will? What was his royal decree? (I think we all know what his royal decree is, but it is still missing!)

Cold hands = Ned

What is the deal with the two dragonhorns? I'm not necessarily talking about Horn of Joramund, but the other horn that would sit on a the dragon's head during flight. Victarion mentions Dragonbinder is one of two horns. Why two horns? Do they both do the same thing? Doesn't seem like duplicating efforts would be necessary, here.

Also, the manner in which Raynald Westerling kind of dipped from the story and hasn't been seen since, but definitely didn't die "on screen." At the time, he was in the process of freeing Grey Wind after he had previously surrendered. What changed his mind?

My own little pet theory is that Robb warged Grey Wind, then, when understanding his predicament, warged Raynald Westerling to free him, but too late. Raynald was then injured and fell into the river. Find Raynald Westerling!

On 9/11/2018 at 11:41 AM, hodorisfaclessman said:

On reread im strick by the sheer volume of corpses westeros is now littered with ...who feels this could be a factor when the ww come south and raise the dead?

Jamie mentions in his last sparring with payne he only woulda died  like twice ...when it used to be a dozen or so times a night ...who feels jamies instincts will finaly adjust  in wow like the halfhands?

The horn that can break the wall....gone or not?

I suspect part of the reason Qhorin had half a hand was to set up Jaime's return to prowess.

As the horn, listen to the storyteller

On 9/11/2018 at 4:41 PM, hodorisfaclessman said:

On reread im strick by the sheer volume of corpses westeros is now littered with ...who feels this could be a factor when the ww come south and raise the dead?

Jamie mentions in his last sparring with payne he only woulda died  like twice ...when it used to be a dozen or so times a night ...who feels jamies instincts will finaly adjust  in wow like the halfhands?

The horn that can break the wall....gone or not?

All the "human" wars south of the wall are a plot device to make the battle against the Others appear hopeless and yes the corpses are definitely part of that.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, Urien the Ragged said:

Also, the manner in which Raynald Westerling kind of dipped from the story and hasn't been seen since, but definitely didn't die "on screen." At the time, he was in the process of freeing Grey Wind after he had previously surrendered. What changed his mind?

My own little pet theory is that Robb warged Grey Wind, then, when understanding his predicament, warged Raynald Westerling to free him, but too late. Raynald was then injured and fell into the river. Find Raynald Westerling!

I think raynald westerling may be alive, plus maybe even grey wind, but what are they going to do/doing?

1 hour ago, Deadliestviper7 said:

I think raynald westerling may be alive, plus maybe even grey wind, but what are they going to do/doing?

Pretty sure that Grey Wind is dead since his head was cut off and put on Robb's body. I just think that Robb could have escaped via warging. It's hard to say who the ADwD prologue is trying to foreshadow. Robb/Jon/Bran/Rickon/Arya.

Robb had, perhaps, the strongest connection with his direwolf, yet we do not know if Robb warged him.

I think Raynald is hiding, but I also think that he might be Robb.

On 1/8/2019 at 3:53 PM, Urien the Ragged said:

Pretty sure that Grey Wind is dead since his head was cut off and put on Robb's body. I just think that Robb could have escaped via warging. It's hard to say who the ADwD prologue is trying to foreshadow. Robb/Jon/Bran/Rickon/Arya.

Robb had, perhaps, the strongest connection with his direwolf, yet we do not know if Robb warged him.

I think Raynald is hiding, but I also think that he might be Robb.

I thought we didn't see that thru any characters viewpoints, only rumors that this had happened?

Archived