Jump to content
hodorisfaclessman

Wow small things that could be huge

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Deadliestviper7 said:

It's not verified, therefore I don't trust it to be absolute.

But i wouldnt hold your breath. There doesnt seem to be anything odd about the nature of Grey Wind's death, or much room for survival. He was filled full of quarrels and surrounded by Freys the last time we saw him.

Doesnt seem to be stretch to think the Freys did that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Urien the Ragged said:

But i wouldnt hold your breath. There doesnt seem to be anything odd about the nature of Grey Wind's death, or much room for survival. He was filled full of quarrels and surrounded by Freys the last time we saw him.

Doesnt seem to be stretch to think the Freys did that.

Oh I'm definitely not holding my breath, just not sure we've had the true story yet, the whys and the details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 3:16 PM, Deadliestviper7 said:

It's not verified, therefore I don't trust it to be absolute.

yes it is. I believe that it is in a prologue where one of the Freys tries to save his life by explaining that he had nothing to do with it.

I will find it and get back to you later today.

Edited by Impbread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Impbread said:

yes it is. I believe that it is in a prologue where one of the Freys tries to save his life by explaining that he had nothing to do with it.

I will find it and get back to you later today.

ASoS, Epilogue

“Not murder.” His voice was shrill. “It was vengeance, we had a right to our vengeance. It was war. Aegon, we called him Jinglebell, a poor lackwit never hurt anyone, Lady Stark cut his throat. We lost half a hundred men in the camps. Ser Garse Goodbrook, Kyra’s husband, and Ser Tytos, Jared’s son . . . someone smashed his head in with an axe . . . Stark’s direwolf killed four of our wolfhounds and tore the kennelmaster’s arm off his shoulder, even after we’d filled him full of quarrels . . . ”
“So you sewed his head on Robb Stark’s neck after both o’ them were dead,” said yellow cloak.
“My father did that. All I did was drink. You wouldn’t kill a man for drinking.” Merrett remembered something then, something that might be the saving of him. “They say Lord Beric always gives a man a trial, that he won’t kill a man unless something’s proved against him. You can’t prove anything against me. The Red Wedding was my father’s work, and Ryman’s and Lord Bolton’s. Lothar rigged the tents to collapse and put the crossbowmen in the gallery with the musicians, Bastard Walder led the attack on the camps . . . they’re the ones you want, not me, I only drank some wine . . . you have no witness.”
“As it happens, you’re wrong there.” The singer turned to the hooded woman. “Milady?”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

ASoS, Epilogue

“Not murder.” His voice was shrill. “It was vengeance, we had a right to our vengeance. It was war. Aegon, we called him Jinglebell, a poor lackwit never hurt anyone, Lady Stark cut his throat. We lost half a hundred men in the camps. Ser Garse Goodbrook, Kyra’s husband, and Ser Tytos, Jared’s son . . . someone smashed his head in with an axe . . . Stark’s direwolf killed four of our wolfhounds and tore the kennelmaster’s arm off his shoulder, even after we’d filled him full of quarrels . . . ”
“So you sewed his head on Robb Stark’s neck after both o’ them were dead,” said yellow cloak.
“My father did that. All I did was drink. You wouldn’t kill a man for drinking.” Merrett remembered something then, something that might be the saving of him. “They say Lord Beric always gives a man a trial, that he won’t kill a man unless something’s proved against him. You can’t prove anything against me. The Red Wedding was my father’s work, and Ryman’s and Lord Bolton’s. Lothar rigged the tents to collapse and put the crossbowmen in the gallery with the musicians, Bastard Walder led the attack on the camps . . . they’re the ones you want, not me, I only drank some wine . . . you have no witness.”
“As it happens, you’re wrong there.” The singer turned to the hooded woman. “Milady?”

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, Deadliestviper7 said:

I thought we didn't see that thru any characters viewpoints, only rumors that this had happened?

ASoS, Epilogue

“Not murder.” His voice was shrill. “It was vengeance, we had a right to our vengeance. It was war. Aegon, we called him Jinglebell, a poor lackwit never hurt anyone, Lady Stark cut his throat. We lost half a hundred men in the camps. Ser Garse Goodbrook, Kyra’s husband, and Ser Tytos, Jared’s son . . . someone smashed his head in with an axe . . . Stark’s direwolf killed four of our wolfhounds and tore the kennelmaster’s arm off his shoulder, even after we’d filled him full of quarrels . . . ”
“So you sewed his head on Robb Stark’s neck after both o’ them were dead,” said yellow cloak.
“My father did that. All I did was drink. You wouldn’t kill a man for drinking.” Merrett remembered something then, something that might be the saving of him. “They say Lord Beric always gives a man a trial, that he won’t kill a man unless something’s proved against him. You can’t prove anything against me. The Red Wedding was my father’s work, and Ryman’s and Lord Bolton’s. Lothar rigged the tents to collapse and put the crossbowmen in the gallery with the musicians, Bastard Walder led the attack on the camps . . . they’re the ones you want, not me, I only drank some wine . . . you have no witness.”
“As it happens, you’re wrong there.” The singer turned to the hooded woman. “Milady?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Impbread said:

ASoS, Epilogue

“Not murder.” His voice was shrill. “It was vengeance, we had a right to our vengeance. It was war. Aegon, we called him Jinglebell, a poor lackwit never hurt anyone, Lady Stark cut his throat. We lost half a hundred men in the camps. Ser Garse Goodbrook, Kyra’s husband, and Ser Tytos, Jared’s son . . . someone smashed his head in with an axe . . . Stark’s direwolf killed four of our wolfhounds and tore the kennelmaster’s arm off his shoulder, even after we’d filled him full of quarrels . . . ”
“So you sewed his head on Robb Stark’s neck after both o’ them were dead,” said yellow cloak.
“My father did that. All I did was drink. You wouldn’t kill a man for drinking.” Merrett remembered something then, something that might be the saving of him. “They say Lord Beric always gives a man a trial, that he won’t kill a man unless something’s proved against him. You can’t prove anything against me. The Red Wedding was my father’s work, and Ryman’s and Lord Bolton’s. Lothar rigged the tents to collapse and put the crossbowmen in the gallery with the musicians, Bastard Walder led the attack on the camps . . . they’re the ones you want, not me, I only drank some wine . . . you have no witness.”
“As it happens, you’re wrong there.” The singer turned to the hooded woman. “Milady?”

You realize how easy it would be to write out of that tho, right?

hes a drunk, and got so drunk he blacked out, course I think it's a bit late for individual character resurrections, of course it would terrible if a certain wolf headed person should rise from the dead as a wright/other to terrorize/hunt freys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×