Who will be Regent after DwD?

argonak

21 hours ago, Makk said:

I think most of the leaders are very much aware of it and it is the leaders, with the exception of the weak Homeless Harry, that count.

I think the scene where Aegon convinces the Golden Company to invade Westeros shows that the Golden company see, or at least saw, Daenerys as a means to and end. With the exception of Harry they were very quick, and even happy, to abandon Daenerys and do it themselves. And to me that is a big pointer that many of them know he is really a Blackfyre.

And if the Golden company do get some early victories, capturing Storms End, crushing Mace Tyrell, and getting some parts of the Reach to switch allegiance, there is no way the common soldiers who do not know they are really following a Blackfyre would switch allegiance to Cersei.

But they will get all that. Aegon did not come into the story to just waste pages. If the man doesn't become one of Dany's main antagonists the entire plot would be pointless.

Cersei is not done, but her children are done. She will have to go and find another way to make trouble for the good guys.

The dragon has come back. And the animals will have to get into line. Or burn. The kraken is save beyond the sea. We'll have to wait and see whether he'll offer the lioness refuge. I'll look forward to that.

Archived