TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

The day may come when the dedication of spammers fails, when we forsake our accounts and all bonds on cyber friendship. But it is not this day. This day we post. By all that you hold dear on this good board, I bid you spam, ladies and gents of the net. 

Come and post, dearies, come and post. 

There are free (gifs of) cookies.

Good starting post. Thanks for starting the new thread.

Is this an OUAT gif? I should probably give that show a try too. Only now I am watching Brooklynn 99. And I probably should concentrate on other things instead of binging long shows.

2 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I'm relatively new in the Forum Games subforum and I was curious about the acronym (and large number) of this thread. What is it about?

Welcome! It's The Thread That Never Ends, and it's about whatever you'd like it to be about. Just stay away from heavy debates that belong in General Chat :)

7 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I'm relatively new in the Forum Games subforum and I was curious about the acronym (and large number) of this thread. What is it about?

Hi and welcome! As Felice said, The Thread That Never Ends, and that is also why the number is so high. ;) We are generally nice here. ( @The BlackBear is sometimes rude and distrusting to new people, but you should ignore that. :P)

8 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

What do you bloody think it's about?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

@The BlackBear is sometimes rude and distrusting to new people, but you should ignore that. :P

Lies.

12 hours ago, felice said:

Welcome! It's The Thread That Never Ends, and it's about whatever you'd like it to be about. Just stay away from heavy debates that belong in General Chat :)

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hi and welcome! As Felice said, The Thread That Never Ends, and that is also why the number is so high. ;)We are generally nice here. ( @The BlackBear is sometimes rude and distrusting to new people, but you should ignore that. :P)

5 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Lies.

Hehe, thanks all! So a thread to relax and talk about everything? Sounds cool!

So what can I say.....mmmh. I opened a club recently here in the board. About languages. That's something I like. Although it doesn't have much success. I was about to start a French intensive course this month but it got annulled, so I'll write there so as to practise but not as much as I wanted. Or maybe yes, who knows. But in a way it's fine because I start the Master this Monday and I didn't have time to work, study and study languages at night.

Ah.....and it's a rainy day today....I'm sad that summer is ending!! :P

4 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

So what can I say.....mmmh. I opened a club recently here in the board. About languages. That's something I like.

I hadn't noticed there was any such thing as clubs! Mi parolas Esperanto, but I'm very rusty, and I used to know a bit of Japanese, but don't remember much.

10 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Lies.

It is fine, you know we all adore you, Bearie.

5 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

So what can I say.....mmmh. I opened a club recently here in the board. About languages. That's something I like. Although it doesn't have much success. I was about to start a French intensive course this month but it got annulled, so I'll write there so as to practise but not as much as I wanted. Or maybe yes, who knows. But in a way it's fine because I start the Master this Monday and I didn't have time to work, study and study languages at night.

Ah.....and it's a rainy day today....I'm sad that summer is ending!! :P

I did not know these club thingies actually worked here, I remember somebody asking about it in GenChat at some point.

What will you be studying?

3 hours ago, felice said:

I hadn't noticed there was any such thing as clubs! Mi parolas Esperanto, but I'm very rusty, and I used to know a bit of Japanese, but don't remember much.

Yeah, they can be created at our request. I for one created the World Languages one. The idea is to have a space to practice writing in different languages, and other sections of the club for tips and any curiosity related to learning languages.

So...Japanese? I'm envious here :P It's always been one my favourites, but I only know a few words. It's very difficult to learn, but I love the pronunciation...

I don't know much about Esperanto, I once met a person who spoke it perfectly, though. If you are interested in the languages club I'm the "owner" so I could open a thread there.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is fine, you know we all adore you, Bearie.

I did not know these club thingies actually worked here, I remember somebody asking about it in GenChat at some point.

What will you be studying?

Yeah, and finally they can be created! :)

I'll be studying the Master in Industrial Engineering.

Archived