TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

On 11/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, RhaenysBee said:

Do you by any chance have a new pup since the princess? 

I haven’t yet but it’s in the works. At first I wasn’t ready for a new dog but now I can’t wait to get one. Been way too long.

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh and we are back at the age old question: do I get my hair cut or no? 

Well do you want to cut it or not? :P 

11 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

is it long now and u like it short or u are not used to cutting a lot?

It’s kinda long. At the annoying stage where it won’t grow past a certain length. I also had quite a bit of hair loss over the past few weeks and I want it to groooooow and maybe a proper cut (more than two inches) would be helpful. 

10 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

I haven’t yet but it’s in the works. At first I wasn’t ready for a new dog but now I can’t wait to get one. Been way too long.

Well do you want to cut it or not? :P 

Aww, that sounds great. I’m glad you’re getting a new pup, once a dog person, always a dog person. Or maybe I’m just the kind of person who will always want to have a dog. So what kinda pup is joining you? Are you adopting or getting a breed pup? 

I don’t know :bawl: I kinda want to cut it. Not too much, but some. I cut it in March and it grew back in like 3-4 months. 

16 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh and we are back at the age old question: do I get my hair cut or no? 

Winter is a good time to experiment with haircuts and hair styles as if you don’t like it you can cover up with hats while outside :D 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Winter is a good time to experiment with haircuts and hair styles as if you don’t like it you can cover up with hats while outside :D 

That is indeed true. And if my hair is going to fall out anyway, now is the time to try a different hairstyle. *trollface* Nah, I hope the hairloss will stop, I'll do whatever I can to figure out what's the deal again... it's just very annoying. 

On 11/7/2018 at 1:19 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Haha yeah get yourself a cute trainer that will give you lots of incentive to go more :leer:.

Oh his services are very expensive! :PBut sometimes I ask for help with the machines, xd

Now seriously, maybe I should spent some extra money (apart form the one of the subcription) for training services. Problem is, it  is very very expensive. Then again, they'd push me very hard.

23 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I mean once a week is not a routine for my mind, once a week is way too easy to drop. Three times a week is what I see as sustainable, because even if I miss one there are still two other occasion and it’s frequent enough to drill the routine of doing sports into my brain.  But who the heck is going to start that? Not me... :leaving: no, I really need to do something because my little body is decaying from stress and no physical activity. Also, I don’t like my legs, they could use a little work. 

Yeah, you're right. Problem is that I don't have much time, because my rate is only for certain hours at midday, normally I can't go (maybe once a week in between things in a hurry if uni starts late) but the only real day I can exercise is on Fridays because the rate extends to the afternoon and night as well.

You can also work your legs doing squats, walking uphill or using the stairs as much as possible, that's all I do, and my problem are the hips, but for some reason my calves are very strong.

9 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s kinda long. At the annoying stage where it won’t grow past a certain length. I also had quite a bit of hair loss over the past few weeks and I want it to groooooow and maybe a proper cut (more than two inches) would be helpful. 

Yeah, you could possibly wait a little if you think so and then cut the lenghts. In my case I go to the extremes, when I cut it it's because it has grown too much and then puff, above my shoulders and I love it.

Not sure what I'll do this year. Cut it just a little in a few months, or end up having long hair again :dunno:

And I've just finished with a project that took all my energies during the whole week. Just saying...... I forgot my lunch home....and I also forgot to have lunch in general (till I discovered oh wait, it's already dark!? maybe I'd eat something!) and bought a couple of snadwiches.

needless to say that I've probably slept about 6-7 hours these two last nights. In total. of course.

3 minutes ago, alostsister said:

What kind of sandwiches? Were they delicious?

York ham and cheese. They were after so many hours without eating and just coffee in the stomach! 

Ah...I actually took a pic just before, xd. The one on the right is called "Bikini" here. (sandwich of york and cheese like a croque monsieur).

19 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh his services are very expensive! :PBut sometimes I ask for help with the machines, xd

Now seriously, maybe I should spent some extra money (apart form the one of the subcription) for training services. Problem is, it  is very very expensive. Then again, they'd push me very hard.

Well if he’s that cute then go for it :P.

Maybe you would benefit from having a few personal training sessions so you can get a workout routine planned out for you to follow them stopping them?.

13 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

York ham and cheese. They were after so many hours without eating and just coffee in the stomach! 

Ah...I actually took a pic just before, xd. The one on the right is called "Bikini" here. (sandwich of york and cheese like a croque monsieur).

Which is York ham?, if it’s like what they call ham in the UK I don’t like it much, I love the Iberian/Iberico? ham they do in Spain especially when they put it on little pieces of bread with salsa. Italian Parma ham is also really good.

21 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Yeah, you're right. Problem is that I don't have much time, because my rate is only for certain hours at midday, normally I can't go (maybe once a week in between things in a hurry if uni starts late) but the only real day I can exercise is on Fridays because the rate extends to the afternoon and night as well.

You can also work your legs doing squats, walking uphill or using the stairs as much as possible, that's all I do, and my problem are the hips, but for some reason my calves are very strong.

Ooooh, that doesn't help with scheduling. Is there no way for you to get a smaller package maybe, or go to a different gym so that you could go at the weekend (or whatever suits you best)? 

I can't do squats. Or I can, but horseriding didn't give much love to my knees and squats are a strain. I used to use that thingy at the uni gym where ... no I can't describe it. This thingy That was good. 

21 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Yeah, you could possibly wait a little if you think so and then cut the lenghts. In my case I go to the extremes, when I cut it it's because it has grown too much and then puff, above my shoulders and I love it.

Not sure what I'll do this year. Cut it just a little in a few months, or end up having long hair again :dunno:

Oh never above the shoulders for me. When the extremity hits in, I go for collar bone length, but I definitely won't do that now. I will however get rid of some 10-15cm from the ends, half for the health of hair, half for the style. My top layers are way too short compared to the bottom anyway, so it's only fair to completely get rid of two bottom layers. 

Awwwwww man, do I love sending tasks to lawyers and not having to pay... *floats around on a cloud of privilege*  As soon as - if ever - I can afford it, I'll have an assistant. Like... in 15 years maybe?  It'll be awesome. #lifegoals Why am I such a b**** this week? Well, a full 8 hours of sleep should help. Happy weekend, people. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ooooh, that doesn't help with scheduling. Is there no way for you to get a smaller package maybe, or go to a different gym so that you could go at the weekend (or whatever suits you best)? 

I can't do squats. Or I can, but horseriding didn't give much love to my knees and squats are a strain. I used to use that thingy at the uni gym where ... no I can't describe it. This thingy That was good. 

I found horse riding pretty demanding when I’ve tried it, I think because I felt nervous not knowing what it was going to do.

Also Rhae, you know how we talked about Zara stuff being good, and normally I go to places like that, but these are on a certain Siths Xmas want list:

http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/shop/women/alphabouton-070-calf.html

:wub:

I have a winter coat they would look so perfect with.

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I found horse riding pretty demanding when I’ve tried it, I think because I felt nervous not knowing what it was going to do.

Also Rhae, you know how we talked about Zara stuff being good, and normally I go to places like that, but these are on a certain Siths Xmas want list:

http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/shop/women/alphabouton-070-calf.html

:wub:

I have a winter coat they would look so perfect with.

Horse riding was great for my back, but it totally killed my knees. What they usually suggest to relieve the strain on your knees is using longer stirrups but I was never good enough to let go of the control my regular stirrup length provided. Well, it was scheduling that made me drop horse riding eventually. It’s sad, I miss it a lot. 

Wooooooow, those are very pretty!!!! Not my style at all, but I can totally envision how they would bring an outfit to the next level. Very nice Christmas gift! 

My Christmas wishlist is boring, it’s a new laptop. Booo :/ But if I were to change it to something exciting It’d be a camel colored Chloe Drew. Whooooo. 

13 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

It is hard to keep at "day without meat" if you go for pizza and instead of the veggie pizza you ordered, they bring you the one with prosciutto. :idea:

why do you want to keep a day without meat? thinking of it, I didn't have meat today. Or yesterday. wow. 

Archived