TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

41 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Because why not? Just because I somehow remember that it is not healthy to eat meat all the time. :dunno:

Do you generally eat a lot of meat? I remember last Christmas when I was stuffing myself with meat dishes for two weeks straight and I was so sick of it I only ate vegetables for over a week. 

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Well if he’s that cute then go for it :P.

Maybe you would benefit from having a few personal training sessions so you can get a workout routine planned out for you to follow them stopping them?.

I have thought about it but now I'm broke and everything new I save currently will be for potential travelling. But it's not something I've discaded in the future.

Which is York ham?, if it’s like what they call ham in the UK I don’t like it much, I love the Iberian/Iberico? ham they do in Spain especially when they put it on little pieces of bread with salsa. Italian Parma ham is also really good.

I think so? The light pink one.

Yeah, the other ones such as Serrano, but more especially Iberico (and from this "bellota" one) are better. I also agree about Parrma. But if the sandwich is hot I prefer york.

Not sure about the salsa? What type of salsa is? I've never eaten it this way? I eat it  just with bread, or bread with chopped tomato (Catalan way of eating bread) and virgin olive oil.

7 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Do you generally eat a lot of meat? I remember last Christmas when I was stuffing myself with meat dishes for two weeks straight and I was so sick of it I only ate vegetables for over a week. 

I personally only eat white meat, and the other kind maybe accompanying pasta or on special occasions.

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ooooh, that doesn't help with scheduling. Is there no way for you to get a smaller package maybe, or go to a different gym so that you could go at the weekend (or whatever suits you best)? 

I can't do squats. Or I can, but horseriding didn't give much love to my knees and squats are a strain. I used to use that thingy at the uni gym where ... no I can't describe it. This thingy That was good. 

Oh you mean the leg machines? That's the only "gym machine" type I'm actually good at! :P

My arms are so so weak...

Oh never above the shoulders for me. When the extremity hits in, I go for collar bone length, but I definitely won't do that now. I will however get rid of some 10-15cm from the ends, half for the health of hair, half for the style. My top layers are way too short compared to the bottom anyway, so it's only fair to completely get rid of two bottom layers. 

Awwwwww man, do I love sending tasks to lawyers and not having to pay... *floats around on a cloud of privilege*  As soon as - if ever - I can afford it, I'll have an assistant. Like... in 15 years maybe?  It'll be awesome. #lifegoals Why am I such a b**** this week? Well, a full 8 hours of sleep should help. Happy weekend, people. 

I like collar bone length, it's probably what I like the most, and mor eor less what I have now.

But my hair grows so fast that if I don't cut it enough then it's not worth it :P

But if I can't do a ponytail, even if small, then it's too short for me.

So 15 cm...then you have it quite long!

51 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yes, I do. Our cuisine includes a lot of meat. So sometimes I try to not eat any.

12 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh you mean the leg machines? That's the only "gym machine" type I'm actually good at! :P

My arms are so so weak...

I like collar bone length, it's probably what I like the most, and mor eor less what I have now.

But my hair grows so fast that if I don't cut it enough then it's not worth it :P

But if I can't do a ponytail, even if small, then it's too short for me.

So 15 cm...then you have it quite long!

Yeah, I’d go mad if I couldn’t have a pony tail. That’s good, if your hair grows fast. I totally envy people whose hair grows like weed, for me it’s always such a struggle to grow it out properly. After a cut it grows nicely for a couple months then it stops. 

No, not very long. My bottom layer reaches down to... mid back? Where your bra band is. I guess that’s mid back length. That’s where it usually stops growing, which is awful because I would love to have that waist/lower back long mermaid hair...

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes, I do. Our cuisine includes a lot of meat. So sometimes I try to not eat any.

Oh I see now. Do you like fish? It’s a great way to eat light but still fill yourself a bit more than you could with just vegetabledishes. 

15 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Horse riding was great for my back, but it totally killed my knees. What they usually suggest to relieve the strain on your knees is using longer stirrups but I was never good enough to let go of the control my regular stirrup length provided. Well, it was scheduling that made me drop horse riding eventually. It’s sad, I miss it a lot. 

Wooooooow, those are very pretty!!!! Not my style at all, but I can totally envision how they would bring an outfit to the next level. Very nice Christmas gift! 

My Christmas wishlist is boring, it’s a new laptop. Booo :/ But if I were to change it to something exciting It’d be a camel colored Chloe Drew. Whooooo. 

Yeah I know what you mean, I’ve only ridden a horse a few times but I thought it was quite hard on my knees too.

I also think riding a motorcycle can be quite physically demanding too, well not so much just riding one normally but on a racetrack it is (I’ve done this a couple of times as I’ve vowed never to ride on on a public road again it’s too dangerous) it feels like you’ve had a huge workout at the gym after doing that.

I so want those shoes!, whether I actually get them or not is a different matter though.

13 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I have thought about it but now I'm broke and everything new I save currently will be for potential travelling. But it's not something I've discaded in the future.

I think so? The light pink one.

Yeah, the other ones such as Serrano, but more especially Iberico (and from this "bellota" one) are better. I also agree about Parrma. But if the sandwich is hot I prefer york.

Not sure about the salsa? What type of salsa is? I've never eaten it this way? I eat it  just with bread, or bread with chopped tomato (Catalan way of eating bread) and virgin olive oil.

Ah that’s ok, I’m sure there are plenty of workout routines online that you’d find useful.

I think it was actually tomato and olive oil under the ham, I didn’t look too closely it was really good though!.

Is tomato on bread a Catalan thing specifically?.

6 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah I know what you mean, I’ve only ridden a horse a few times but I thought it was quite hard on my knees too.

I also think riding a motorcycle can be quite physically demanding too, well not so much just riding one normally but on a racetrack it is (I’ve done this a couple of times as I’ve vowed never to ride on on a public road again it’s too dangerous) it feels like you’ve had a huge workout at the gym after doing that.

I so want those shoes!, whether I actually get them or not is a different matter though.

Ah that’s ok, I’m sure there are plenty of workout routines online that you’d find useful.

I think it was actually tomato and olive oil under the ham, I didn’t look too closely it was really good though!.

I have never ridden a motorcycle. Not even behind someone, or anything. My first (and so far only? - let’s not go down this rabbit hole..) love also did these racetrack things with cars and motorcycles too, and he too said it is very challenging both physically and mentally, because you need such intense focus, quick reflexes and sooo much muscle work. These vehicle related sports never did anything for me though, I never had the slightest urge or interest in trying them. In all honesty, I have no interest in most sports... shame on me :lol: 

let us know if you got the shoes :commie: 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh I see now. Do you like fish? It’s a great way to eat light but still fill yourself a bit more than you could with just vegetabledishes. 

Yes, I like fish, but cannot cook them in any way. I assume it takes a lot of work and time, which I often lack. So I just eat fish when going out in summer mostly. Or well, sometimes fish from a can.

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I have never ridden a motorcycle. Not even behind someone, or anything. My first (and so far only? - let’s not go down this rabbit hole..) love also did these racetrack things with cars and motorcycles too, and he too said it is very challenging both physically and mentally, because you need such intense focus, quick reflexes and sooo much muscle work. These vehicle related sports never did anything for me though, I never had the slightest urge or interest in trying them. In all honesty, I have no interest in most sports... shame on me :lol: 

let us know if you got the shoes :commie: 

They are far less dangerous than going fast on a normal road, but yes it really is very physically and mentally exhausting.

The main thing I don’t like on them is it seems to be like 90% guys that go on them and some of them HATE it if they get overtaken by a girl, it is only a small percentage though-although I don’t have the talent to overtake a lot of them anyway, last time I went on one of those days I was talking to another girl who was there and she said she gets the same thing all the time too.

Im still undecided about the shoes but I really want them.

13 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah, I’d go mad if I couldn’t have a pony tail. That’s good, if your hair grows fast. I totally envy people whose hair grows like weed, for me it’s always such a struggle to grow it out properly. After a cut it grows nicely for a couple months then it stops. 

Me too, I normally wear ponyails or similar updos. Having one is a MUST!

Oh, sorry to hear that then. If cutting helps then there is another reason to do it!.

13 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

No, not very long. My bottom layer reaches down to... mid back? Where your bra band is. I guess that’s mid back length. That’s where it usually stops growing, which is awful because I would love to have that waist/lower back long mermaid hair...

I once had it so long, four years ago, with balayage.

But I normally like it collar bone, or mid back length maximum.

12 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah, then it was that.

It is! Pa amb tomàquet :P 

It's art!

So how has everyone’s Sunday been?.

I actually went to church today :o, and didn’t burst into flames or anything :P.

I’m not religious at all but it is Rememberence Sunday here and I took my gran to the service and the bit where they lay the wreathes afterwards too, we all went, even mini Sith, she mostly was asleep in her buggy though.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I actually went to church today :o, and didn’t burst into flames or anything :P.

I’m not religious at all but it is Rememberence Sunday here and I took my gran to the service and the bit where they lay the wreathes afterwards too, we all went, even mini Sith, she mostly was asleep in her buggy though.

Kinda meh. I did laundry And watched tv And tried out the aquarelle sketch kit I got at a random stationery for like €6. I’m horrible at art but it’s very therapeutic. 

Aw, I wanted to do that too, but then I didn’t sleep well and couldn’t get myself to wake up in time. 

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah, and seafood paella’s :wub:.

oh I don't like that but this is because I am weird. (I prefer white rice:dunno:).. But Those who love paella love it so much so yeah I understand your feeling!

good Sunday. Cinema and a meeting..

Hi guys :) 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Surely the lord knows that the way of the Sith is the proper one, of course he spared you.

My Sunday is pretty relaxed, which was nice because trying to combine uni with sports, work and a social life leaves little room for anything else. But I'm doing pretty great.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Hi guys :) 

Surely the lord knows that the way of the Sith is the proper one, of course he spared you.

My Sunday is pretty relaxed, which was nice because trying to combine uni with sports, work and a social life leaves little room for anything else. But I'm doing pretty great.

Hi FOMN! Good to see you around the place. :)

Ah Remembrance Day, and going to church . . .

This is going to sound like a joke, which is not meant to be. We Americans have forgotten that it's Remembrance Day, because over here it has been turned into Veteran's Day.

Church I do not go to at all any more, being an atheist. Yet, I was in a church about ten days ago for a memorial service for a friend. There were hymns and the Lord's Prayer and all that stuff, which I did for the sake of the friend and his family, but for myself - I do not need it.

It is just after 6 am here - my normal wake up time, but today I've already been up four hours. Just back from driving a friend to the airport for a flight back to Mexico. The awkward thing was that I arrived home around 5;30 - too early to be up, but too late to get back in bed. I guess I should go attempt my pictionary drawing. :dunno:

Archived