TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thank you all, I’m feeling slightly better today and so is the little one, well we’re both still ugh and sniffly but she seems to have more energy and not be as grumpy, and well, I feel like I have a little more energy and am not as grumpy either, my fiancée said I slept for 14 straight hours last night :o.

Rhae, how was your birthday?, I hope you had an amazing time and got lots of presents!, including a dragon, if anyone deserves a dragon it’s you!.

Buck, I won’t lie, I kind of think your new socks sound cool.

Yay, I'm glad you're both doing better. and cheers to the long sleep, it's the best medicine. 

I didn't really celebrate, I'll meet up with some friends at the weekend, one of them already gave me a mini toy aquaman, because we are grownups and we like to give each other presents with utility value and all :lol: And I'll meet with my mom for a coffee next week. And that's about it. But I wouldn't refuse a dragon if anybody wanted to give me one :D 

I also think those socks sound cool. 

17 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thank you all, I’m feeling slightly better today and so is the little one, well we’re both still ugh and sniffly but she seems to have more energy and not be as grumpy, and well, I feel like I have a little more energy and am not as grumpy either, my fiancée said I slept for 14 straight hours last night :o.

You were allowed to sleep 14 hours by Baby Sith?! That's amazing.

On being grumpy and sick, Mrs.Chicken & I used to notice that little Chickee (way back when she was a toddler) would be in a good mood when she was coming down with something, and grumpy as all get out when she was recovering.

1 hour ago, honeyed chicken said:

You were allowed to sleep 14 hours by Baby Sith?! That's amazing.

On being grumpy and sick, Mrs.Chicken & I used to notice that little Chickee (way back when she was a toddler) would be in a good mood when she was coming down with something, and grumpy as all get out when she was recovering.

Oh no, baby Sith was unsettled and grumpy but I have an awesome partner, she went and stayed in with baby Sith and looked after her and let me get some much needed rest, it really did help, my throat is still bad though and I have an ear ache too, I’d forgotten how nasty they are!.

Baby Sith just seems to be grumpy while sick and recovering to be honest!.

31 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I have no idea really... :O Who would think a CXG Greg is a suitble birthday link for you? :O 

:ninja: You know me way too good.

I just ordered a book. That and a pair of shoes represent my birthday presents from the family. I had to get both my presents myself, they just paid for them. :P

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

:ninja: You know me way too good.

I just ordered a book. That and a pair of shoes represent my birthday presents from the family. I had to get both my presents myself, they just paid for them. :P

That's a grownup thing, I guess. And quite practical. I'll be doing the same tomorrow. 

HELLLOOOOO PEOPLE!!! :commie:HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!! IT’S A GREAT DAY TO BUY CHRISTMAS GIFTS! :commie: :commie: :commie: 

Are you having a great day? Are you doing something fun? Something productive? Did you start decorating for Christmas?  Did you have as much caffeine as I did? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

HELLLOOOOO PEOPLE!!! :commie:HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!! IT’S A GREAT DAY TO BUY CHRISTMAS GIFTS! :commie: :commie: :commie: 

Are you having a great day? Are you doing something fun? Something productive? Did you start decorating for Christmas?  Did you have as much caffeine as I did? 

So sleepy ...

56 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

Happy belated birthday stealth person! :)

Thank you!

17 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

That's a grownup thing, I guess. And quite practical. I'll be doing the same tomorrow. 

Yes. Very practical. Not particularly exciting as far as opening presents and being surprised goes. :P

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Thanks!

And no, I didn't ...

You’re welcome, I hope you had a great,fun and generally awesome day :).

Oh that’s probably for the best, you’re more the wolf puppy type, best to leave the dragons for me and Rhae :P.

Archived