TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I've been wanting to return there since a long ago. I have my best friend working in the UK but not visited him yet. At least I'll see him these holidays, when he comes.

Yesterday I bought two gifts for myself, XD. It was pretty stressful.

:lmao: you are me and I am you! :cheers: that sounded creepy. But I can SO relate. Today I went into a stationery to hopefully find a couple gifts, and the first thing that landed in my basket was manicure kit for myself. (Don’t ask why they sell that at a stationery)

hope you get to meet up with your friend over the holidays.

omg my Christmas house decor is ALMOST done! One more week and I’ll drown you people in pictures. 

Get well soon @Buckwheat!!! :cheers: - this is warm ginger tea

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

:angry: Stupid cold. Runny nose and scratchy throat and that nonsense. Please make it stop.

Recover soon, Buck!! :)

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lmao: you are me and I am you! :cheers: that sounded creepy. But I can SO relate. Today I went into a stationery to hopefully find a couple gifts, and the first thing that landed in my basket was manicure kit for myself. (Don’t ask why they sell that at a stationery)

hope you get to meet up with your friend over the holidays.

omg my Christmas house decor is ALMOST done! One more week and I’ll drown you people in pictures. 

Get well soon @Buckwheat!!! :cheers: - this is warm ginger tea

hehe...Well, the thing is...I just wanted to buy a matching bra and panty set, but after that I saw some really cute skater trainers....so it ended up being a couple of gifts, xd.

Although well, there was another little thing technically.....this pinkie sweetheart :

Can't wait to see your decors!

On 12/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh, then nearby. I'd love to be close to London and do my shopping there! ;)

It’s a great place to be able to get to easily but I’m happier to live just a little way outside it, mostly because of the air quality, I don’t want mini Sith growing up breathing diesel fumes constantly!.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:03 PM, RhaenysBee said:

I had similar plans, as I was going to visit my friend who has recently moved to London before the holidays, but just as many other things I had planned, that didn’t happen either for stupid work reasons. At least now I’ll visit during the January sales so there’s that. 

Awww that’s still nice. She could have panicked and squalled and cried in every shop. I see that happen to a lot of babies at the mall. In fact I myself sometimes want to squall and cry during Christmas shopping. Quite relatable, honestly. But today was more or less quiet. I’m still missing so many presents though. 

She was a little panicky when she was just in the buggy but when I had her strapped to me walking round she was better, although very clingy but it was kind of adorable too!.

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:angry: Stupid cold. Runny nose and scratchy throat and that nonsense. Please make it stop.

Get well soon my unicorn,rainbow,kitten loving little flower!, that is an order, from the very top of the Empire, failure will not be tolerated!.

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You’re ruining your reputation here :P.

Do I have one?

40 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

What book is this?

i like unicorns. 

And I’m very exhausted. Now I’m finally back in the city and going hoooooome. :commie: I might get 7 hours of sleep tonight! Good times. 

The Walter Moers one, that I added to the tree in the decorating game.

Get sleep!

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

What book is this?

i like unicorns. 

And I’m very exhausted. Now I’m finally back in the city and going hoooooome. :commie: I might get 7 hours of sleep tonight! Good times. 

maybe me as well! Several days with 4 hours have been so hard.Still having to work, but we managed to finish the project of Structures.

17 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

Just randomly dropping in with no rhyme or reason. 

Oh. 

My. 

I don’t believe my eyes! :lol: 

How are you, walrus? It’s soooo good to See you!!!!!! :commie: 

On 12/18/2018 at 10:20 PM, Meera of Tarth said:

maybe me as well! Several days with 4 hours have been so hard.Still having to work, but we managed to finish the project of Structures.

Ugh, Sounds awful. Hope you get more sleep in the upcoming days! 

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Wait. There is going to be a Christmas? I got no email notification about this.

:leaving:

It’s this annaul thing like birthdays, but with red letters in the calendar.  I’m sure there’s a default setting in Calendar to get notified about events that repeat every year. :smug:  seriously though, I hope you aren’t still working. 

Archived