Robert's Reign and War of Five Kings

King Jon Targaryen I

I mean folks like Bellegere Otherys and Monterys Velaryon (through Alyn). Where would they fall in line if there was a line of succession like the British royal family has. I'm sure there would be folks from houses from all over the place if we had a list that went 1-50,  line of succession. I know it is impossible to do with the info we have but it would be fascinating nonetheless. 

Like the current King Tommen, if he dies and Myrcella dies where does the line go? Does it jump back to Stannis? If Stannis died where would it jump to. Would women be skipped? 

37 minutes ago, Legitimate_Bastard said:

I mean folks like Bellegere Otherys and Monterys Velaryon (through Alyn). Where would they fall in line if there was a line of succession like the British royal family has. I'm sure there would be folks from houses from all over the place if we had a list that went 1-50,  line of succession. I know it is impossible to do with the info we have but it would be fascinating nonetheless. 

Like the current King Tommen, if he dies and Myrcella dies where does the line go? Does it jump back to Stannis? If Stannis died where would it jump to. Would women be skipped? 

Myrcella wouldn’t be allowed to sit the Iron Throne. People go out of their way so a woman won’t sit on the Iron Throne, as Viserys II’s ascension proved. As far as who would inherit, the closest I can think of is the Estermonts, since they’re Robert’s cousins through his mother.

2 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Myrcella wouldn’t be allowed to sit the Iron Throne. People go out of their way so a woman won’t sit on the Iron Throne. As far as who would inherit, the closest I can think of is the Estermonts, since they’re Robert’s cousins through his mother.

I find it really odd. Where do the laws differ? If Dany wins in the end, would she not be Queen outright?

3 hours ago, Slaver's Dread said:

There is no law that says a woman can't sit the throne. The Dance was caused by a usurpation. Andals are idiots and the Hightowers found a way to try and steal the throne.

Then why were all three of the daughters of Aegon III passed over in favor of their uncle Viserys II?

On 9/18/2018 at 4:27 PM, Angel Eyes said:

Then why were all three of the daughters of Aegon III passed over in favor of their uncle Viserys II?

Because they were all locked in the maidenvault and had no powerful allies. If Deana re-married after Baelor annulled their marriage and her husband was a powerful lord then her claim might have been futher considered.

Also Vaella Targaryen was considered to succeed Maekar in the great council (albeit briefly). 

Myrcella's claim will definitely be pushed by the Lannisters if Tommen dies. It's in their interest.

1 hour ago, Laenor Velaryon said:

Because they were all locked in the maidenvault and had no powerful allies. If Deana re-married after Baelor annulled their marriage and her husband was a powerful lord then her claim might have been futher considered.

Also Vaella Targaryen was considered to succeed Maekar in the great council (albeit briefly)

Myrcella's claim would definitely be pushed by the Lannisters if Tommen dies. It's in their interests.

Well yeah that's what will happen if Tommen goes bye bye lol

Archived