Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lokisnow

U.S. Politics: Next-ennials vs stamps

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Lindsay Graham already said he doesn’t give a fuck what Dr. Ford says, he is on Kavanaugh’s side. I expect many of the Republicans who will be at the hearing are the same.

Well Graham and the other 6 white republican men on the judiciary committee were against signing violence against women act 2013.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White House spokesperson Kerri Kupec said of those who allegedly attended the party, "One week ago, Dr. Christine Ford claimed she was assaulted at a house party attended by four others. Since then, all four of these individuals have provided statements to the Senate Judiciary Committee denying any knowledge of the incident or even having attended such a party."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/22/politics/kavanaugh-ford-accuser-nomination/index.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bets on false flag during this month? Antifa seems like a likely target for these fascist pigs to seize a state of 'emergency'. Putin probably advised it. Certainly i don't think most of them have issues trying it if they look to be losing the senate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drudge saying Ronan Farrow and Jane Meyer are about to publish an account of a new Kavanaugh accuser....and 'a dildo.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DMC said:

Drudge saying Ronan Farrow and Jane Meyer are about to publish an account of a new Kavanaugh accuser....and 'a dildo.'

I really, really hope that's just a pseudonym for POTUS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Lindsay Graham already said he doesn’t give a fuck what Dr. Ford says, he is on Kavanaugh’s side. I expect many of the Republicans who will be at the hearing are the same.

Wasn't Graham an Air Force JAG? You'd think he'd know better.

They must have some really juicy dirt on him for him to act this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DMC said:

Drudge saying Ronan Farrow and Jane Meyer are about to publish an account of a new Kavanaugh accuser....and 'a dildo.'

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

The second accusation. Now we know why the unholy rush to Monday was on. The GOP apparently knew of this last week.

This time, there's independent corroboration, and what's more, this happened when Kavanaugh was 18, meaning he lied under oath about his not ever having sexually harassed anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fionwe1987 said:

i'm shocked, shocked that republicans knowingly tried to rush through ,a lifetime appointment to the supreme court, someone who has multiple accusations of sexual misconduct. Shocked. 

 

 

i just hope this further hurts them with white women that it destroys them in november

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: No longer a rumor. There is a third accuser being represented by Michael Avenatti.

Can't post the link to his tweet for some reason but check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Lady in Training said:

Rumor on Twitter has it there is a third accuser being represented by Avenatti. I stress that's a rumor.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/avenatti-says-he-represents-woman-with-credible-information-about-kavanaugh/

This person has info on Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, so it seems this could well be a third accuser, or someone who will support Christine Blasey Ford's allegation.

Seems like the floodgates have opened. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fionwe1987 said:

https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/avenatti-says-he-represents-woman-with-credible-information-about-kavanaugh/

This person has info on Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, so it seems this could well be a third accuser, or someone who will support Christine Blasey Ford's allegation.

Seems like the floodgates have opened. 

 

He just tweeted a few minutes ago saying that Deborah Ramirez is not his client. It makes me think this a completely different incident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something I'm confused about:

Why is the GOP acting so focused on getting Kavanaugh specifically on the court given all of this?  I get that they really want a right winger completely, but surely they have plenty of other options.  

Is there some process element I'm not thinking of that explains this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Triskjavikson said:

Something I'm confused about:

Why is the GOP acting so focused on getting Kavanaugh specifically on the court given all of this?  I get that they really want a right winger completely, but surely they have plenty of other options.  

Is there some process element I'm not thinking of that explains this?

Its because they don't want their base pissed off so close to the midterms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Triskjavikson said:

Why is the GOP acting so focused on getting Kavanaugh specifically on the court given all of this?  I get that they really want a right winger completely, but surely they have plenty of other options.

They wanted to get it in before the midterms.  Withdrawing and renominating would require a lame duck confirmation schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×