YouTube GOT channel looking for fans!

Mike S. Miller

Hey guys, in case some of you don't remember me, I'm Mike S. Miller, long time ASOIAF artist, worked with GRRM since 2002 on The Hedge Knight, Sword Sword, Mystery Knight, WildCards, and other GOT related projects.  

I've got a YouTube channel now, coming close to 3K subscribers, talking about comics mostly.

But I want to branch into doing some GoT videos, and I would love to have some great round-table discussions with some hard core fans!

It'll be a weekly (maybe bi-weekly!) show called 'The Night's Watch', say... 7PM PST on Wednesdays? 

Let me know if you're interested!  You will need to be able to access Google Hangouts, so on Chrome on a PC or Mac, or just the app on Ipad or smart phone.

Look forward to your response!

Mike

12 hours ago, Mike S. Miller said:

Hey guys, in case some of you don't remember me, I'm Mike S. Miller, long time ASOIAF artist, worked with GRRM since 2002 on The Hedge Knight, Sword Sword, Mystery Knight, WildCards, and other GOT related projects.  

I've got a YouTube channel now, coming close to 3K subscribers, talking about comics mostly.

But I want to branch into doing some GoT videos, and I would love to have some great round-table discussions with some hard core fans!

It'll be a weekly (maybe bi-weekly!) show called 'The Night's Watch', say... 7PM PST on Wednesdays? 

Let me know if you're interested!  You will need to be able to access Google Hangouts, so on Chrome on a PC or Mac, or just the app on Ipad or smart phone.

Mike

Would be very nice but my english is not so well, but i wish you good luck with the channel!

19 hours ago, Mike S. Miller said:

Mike

Sounds sweet. I will check it out~!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 5:07 PM, Mike S. Miller said:

Mike

I might be very interested! Best of luck with the channel and I'll check it out.

Archived