Jon a Fusion of Fire Magic and Ice Magic

King Jon Targaryen I

11 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

Agree. To the bold...  this plays at least a part in the resurrection bonanza we [sort of] see happening in the Riverlands IMO. 

Actually, one of the interesting things with hollow hill other than how much it looks like Bloodraven's cave is Beric himself, who has some physical resemblances with the man himself, calls himself a king's man who protects Westeros from those who would harm her. He gave his life to someone who is the opposite of what he was. Got to wonder if there isn't some parallel at play here as far as Bloodraven's fate is concerned.

On 9/21/2018 at 10:44 AM, zandru said:

To be honest, I think Jon is dead. Remember that stabbing?

He should be.  But you know George Martin.  He says Gandalf should have stayed dead.  But then he resurrects Beric and Catelyn.  I would not be at all surprised if he brings Jon back.  

Jon is the winter/ice/dark side of the battle.  From his wolf's color to his surname, it all points to ice/winter/dark.  I don't think he's a hybrid at all.  The two elements do not mix and cannot exist in the same space at the same time.  His personality is a pure amalgam of Lyanna, Brandon, and Ned.  I know it is possible for Rhaegar to be his father, but I find that unlikely.  Jon is all north.  If anybody sired him it is Mance Rayder with Lyanna Stark.  Brandon is another suspect because the Old Gods would try to match the Red God and create a Stark + Stark line.  

Archived