US Politics: Crossing that Ford

Fragile Bird

What's happening right now is Kavanaugh ensuring Trump won't pull the nom. If he doesn't, the mind reels imagining how this will all play out. Specifically.

Generally though, no way it's good for the GOP. 

Am I wrong here?

The letter from 66 women accounting for my character came together in one night ——no shit , Brett , that is why it is suspicious, now what about those who removed their support?

they put their reputations on the line knowing they would be villified if they supported me———Are you even fucking trying? Are you this much of an asshole? Remember how these women were attacked and dragged through the mud? I sure don’t.

My record!——-The tears of a perjurer.

1 minute ago, DMC said:

Oh my fucking god this is hard to watch.  Tearfully describing the texts from friends saying how awesome you are.  No self awareness at how much of a douchebag he sounds like.

all my friends say i am awesome! Like one, one of your friends is also accused of being a rapist piece of shit Two, shit people hang with shit people.

Kavanaugh trying to use a catholic schools for his morality is laughable, especially when it was just shown the catholic church was still protecting rapists. Like the catholic church and catholic schools don't have a long history of predatory behavior and cover ups.

I doubt those are crocodile tears.  Kavanaugh lost a lot today.  Whether that comeuppance is just (and I believe it is), it nonetheless is an abrupt fall for a guy who 3 months ago was a well respected appellate judge. 

1 minute ago, Maithanet said:

I doubt those are crocodile tears.  Kavanaugh lost a lot today.  Whether that comeuppance is just (and I believe it is), it nonetheless is an abrupt fall for a guy who 3 months ago was a well respected appellate judge. 

Fair enough.  There is a distinction from crocodile tears to guilty tears.

I just returned home to -- BK weeping and snuffling and whistling all over the place how frackin' loyal he is.

If his life is as he's describing it, there simply was no time for all that beer drinking that so many saw him indulge him.

This is beyond disgusting.  Beyond.  I'm vomiting.

Archived