How will public and Seven react if Aegon Fake Targaryen kills his kin Tommen Fake Baratheon?

46 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Not sure about how the public will react but Ser. Pounce will claw (f)Aegon's face off. And when Balerion doesn't defend (f)Aegon against Tommen's champion we'll know he's not the true brother of Rhaenys Targaryen.

CATBOWL!!!!

GET HYPE!!!!

It doesn’t seem like people really care unless it’s a close relative, anything more distant than a first cousin and people only bring it up to spite you.

In the same way that few people call Robert kinslayer for killing his second cousin, I doubt anyone will in seriousness call Aegon kinslayer for killing his third cousin.

Besides, as king he can declare Tommen and Myrcella bastards

The best theory I have ever seen as to how Tommen dies is the 7 deadly oils theory. Thought up by a very clever lady on another forum. 

She proposes that Tyene Sand who has been tasked with travelling to KL dressed as a Septa and gaining the trust of the High Septon, will use her knowledge of poisons to adulterate the 7 sacred oils which are used in the anointing ceremony of a new King, a ceremony Cersei has mentioned several times which she wishes the High Septon to carry out.  

When the High Septon anoints Tommen both he and Tommen will perish. Ridding us of an arse on the IT, making way fro Myrcella and Trystane, and the High Sparrow too. 

So I don't think fAegon will have to do the deed. Though I do think that Jon Connington will kill Myrcella as he has expressed a desire to do so in revenge for Rhaenys's murder, his silver princes daughter. And that he will do so via the tunnels used by Blood & Cheese in TP&TQ which Varys has knowledge of. To smother her in her sleep with a silk pillow as Tywin said ought to have been the previous princesses fate. 

They’re not kin. Like, in any meaningful way ultimately. Hell even  Ned didn’t say  Robert may be guilty of kinslaying if he murdered Daenerys.

If Aegon was intelligent about murdering Tommen probably best pretend to pardon him(to further show the benign nature of his rule), and then swiftly do away with the boy in quiet( Like Augustus Caesar did with the children of Mark Anthony).

Archived