Melisandre and Thoros of Myr

Gink

On 10/12/2018 at 4:07 PM, The Sunland Lord said:

Moqorro is in better touch with his religion, so I think that [his going to Daenerys]  is telling 

I don't want his religion to win out as is, though.    So I don't want him to gain Daenerys' ear.  Someone bigger than his faith, like the dragon mother, needs to redirect that religion so it's ready to take over as caretaker of Essos when Dannie leaves.   So.... a more flexible soul might be better than Moqorro for riding out the shake- up that's to come.    I think Mel practices the magics of more than one religion and that's why she's conflicted?   But has a better chance of crafting a new world from whatever chaos she's handed.    Eh.   Years away still.

15 minutes ago, The Mother of The Others said:

I don't want his religion to win out as is, though.    So I don't want him to gain Daenerys' ear.  Someone bigger than his faith, like the dragon mother, needs to redirect that religion so it's ready to take over as caretaker of Essos when Dannie leaves.   So.... a more flexible soul might be better than Moqorro for riding out the shake- up that's to come.    I think Mel practices the magics of more than one religion and that's why she's conflicted?   But has a better chance of crafting a new world from whatever chaos she's handed.    Eh.   Years away still.

That religion plays a part, like it or not. 

I think that Moqorro made Victarion his creature (after Vic might have died and was resurrected again by Moq).

I just want to see what purpose will this whole thing serve. In which direction will Moqorro manipulate Victarion.

Archived