US Politics: Red Whine Hangover

Fragile Bird

While we're here, might I also mention the situation in Portland where leftist thugs routinely take over the streets while the police do nothing?

As the crowd made their way to a nearby courthouse, they marched in the middle of the street, bringing traffic to a stop though they didn’t have a permit. Kent Houser, 74, made the mistake of attempting to pass them in his sedan. His car slowly pushed against a masked marcher. The crowd surrounded the car and started kicking it. After speeding down the block, Mr. Houser stepped out and was assaulted by the mob. They pushed him and smashed his car with clubs after he managed to get back inside the vehicle. No police were in sight even though the central precinct was blocks away.

Portland’s Resistance, a local social-justice group, then put out a call on Twitter asking the public to identify “this white man.” They published photos of him and his license plate with the message: “Make racists afraid again.” Mr. Houser has since received threatening phone calls identifying his wife by name. “I’ve lived here my whole life but I don’t want to go downtown anymore,” he says. “When the streets are commandeered by a sponsored group of angry, agitated ingrates and criminals, we have no city.”

The mob later occupied a busy intersection. When a middle-aged man driving a car with North Carolina plates stopped in confusion, the agitators descended on him. “You white little f—er!” shouted one white man. “You are a little white supremacist. Go back to North Carolina where you came from.” The driver phoned police for assistance. Nobody came.

Here are the videos:

6 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Not holding my breath but hopefully this will result in charges - with the video NYPD higher-uls and DA's office will have to do something.  At the least they have McInnes marching around with what is definitely an illegal knife in NYC and people shouting homophobic slurs while beating someone, which is a hate crime.  

Doubt it will. Cops are in those videos watching it unfold and laughing. 

Also, the GOP just openly aligned with a violent fascist group by inviting McInnes there. Fox flat out lied to create even more outrage against the left and play up the mob bullshit to pump up their base before midterms, and this is the right wing endorsing violent fascist tactics and endorsing assassination of political opponents, specifically the GOP endorsing it.

This is everything Tom Perez, ⁦Nancy Pelosi⁩, and ⁦⁦Chuck Schumer⁩ need to hear. Under their leadership, Dems have shown they are completely unable, or flat out unwilling to put up the kind of resistance needed to fight the GOP, a party that is hell bent on making a power grab for generations, and as of last night, includes aligning with fascists in black shirts that use mob violence. They all need to go.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-an-open-letter-to-the-democratic-national-committee-20181011-story.html?fbclid=IwAR2E_VNdPA6_SC5r_gkBdnbIBDmWLav3l1WMRmo7uoMNLGjvCknOs5rdmR0

Here's some info on the rancid racist troll that SweetPea amplified above:

Hate tends to run together, which is how an Islamophobic Jew can find common ground with white supremacists and neo-Nazis. Mekelburg removed a reference to her Jewish heritage in her Twitter bio. She’d later praise British fascist Jayda Fransen and ethnonationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has used anti-Semitism for political gain by casting the Hungarian-American Jewish billionaire George Soros as an evil, globalist puppet master. Mekelburg did the same on Twitter, often using clips from the Kremlin-controlled Russia Today to attack Soros.

Mekelburg also swooned over racist figures such as former Breitbart News editor Milo Yiannopolous and YouTuber Stefan Molyneux and hyped white nationalist groups such as Soldiers of Odin, Proud Boys and Generation Identity. She vilified quarterback Colin Kaepernick for taking a knee, called Black Lives Matter a terrorist group and made light of police violence against black men. She tweeted white supremacist lies about black rape statistics.

Islam brought out her worst. She labeled the Prophet Muhammad a “pedophile” and a “mentally sick conman.” She called Islam a “pervert cult” and mocked Muslims for “lifting their asses” to Allah. She wanted mosques banned in the United States and called herself a modern-day “crusader.” Over and over again, she tweeted about the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating America and the imminent threat of Sharia law. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-muslim-twitter-troll-amy-mek-mekelburg_us_5b0d9e40e4b0802d69cf0264

Wow, Trump really wants to lose the election.

Trump Confirms Support For Renewing Family Separation

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-confirms-support-for-renewing-family-separation?ref=home

President Trump confirmed Saturday that the administration could reinstate its controversial family separation policy, citing the policy’s alleged effectiveness in deterring illegal immigration. “We’re looking at a lot of different things having to do with illegal immigration,” Trump told reporters at the White House, according to NBC News. “I will say this: If they feel there will be separation, they don't come.” But as NBC notes, data from U.S. Customs and Border control reveals that there was no significant drop in immigration between May and June, while Trump’s policy was active.

1 hour ago, James Arryn said:

*sweetpea commences furious search for whatabout*

LMAO. And I really did laugh hard at this, because it's true. 

This is a good thread to go through. It goes date by date when Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer started riots and mass assaults, but never faced actual charges and were released with no problem.

11 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Here's some info on the rancid racist troll that SweetPea amplified above:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-muslim-twitter-troll-amy-mek-mekelburg_us_5b0d9e40e4b0802d69cf0264

Whew, the huffington post wrote a biased hitpiece against her, so the video that she shared is rendered meaningless. Not the first time you guys start attacking  a source I used when it's completely irrelevant.  Do you have anything to say about the rabid leftists in the video insulting and attacking innocent people?

5 hours ago, James Arryn said:

*sweetpea commences furious search for whatabout*

I don't have to search, if Bonnot OG says the Proud Boys started a riot, it was always certainly started by Antifa. Remember when Antifa threw rocks, bottles and fireworks into a crowd of Proud Boys and then a fight happened? Yep, according to Bonnot OG, the violence was started by the Proud Boys. The same happened above, Bonnot OG says the Proud Boys randomly attacked some people on the street, when in reality, a Proud Boy was ambushed by three members of Antifa, so the Proud Boys rushed over and beat them up. And, yes, they went way too far. But they didn't start the violence. And while we're discussing the GOP endorsing violence, can I point out two recent quotes that come to my mind?

“Democrats cannot be civil anymore” - Hillary Clinton

“When they go low, we kick ‘em.” - Eric Holder, former Obama Administration Attorney General

That second one is especially ironic, given the circumstances.

I'm not going to defend the Proud Boys, I have no love for them. I think they're just as idiotic as those on the opposite side, and most of them are probably itching for these fights. But can we stick to the facts?

2 hours ago, SweetPea said:

I don't have to search, if Bonnot OG says the Proud Boys started a riot, it was always certainly started by Antifa. Remember when Antifa threw rocks, bottles and fireworks into a crowd of Proud Boys and then a fight happened? Yep, according to Bonnot OG, the violence was started by the Proud Boys. The same happened above, Bonnot OG says the Proud Boys randomly attacked some people on the street, when in reality, a Proud Boy was ambushed by three members of Antifa, so the Proud Boys rushed over and beat them up. And, yes, they went way too far. But they didn't start the violence. And while we're discussing the GOP endorsing violence, can I point out two recent quotes that come to my mind?

If that's not apologia of fascism I don't know what is.

5 minutes ago, Rippounet said:

If that's not apologia of fascism I don't know what is.

I can't help being fascinated by leftist thinking. What led you to that conclusion? Seriously, by what logic did you deduce that a post in which the only opinion I expressed was that most Proud Boys are idiots and were too violent, is fascism apologia? Please explain.

Archived