NFL 2018 III - Gronk is Better at Life Than You

unJon

38 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

refs doing everything they can to give Carolina the game.

I hate saying shit like this but the refs were really awful today. Panthers got like 5 gifts in huge moments. The personal foul on Collins(I think) was insane.

I was at a bar with no sound so when Newton spiked the ball we all thought it was over because Fox had it as 4th down. How did they give Panthers a first down there without measuring at least? Looked short to me. 

Oh well. Giants make losing an art form. At least they scored 30.

1 hour ago, Ramsay B. said:

I hate saying shit like this but the refs were really awful today. Panthers got like 5 gifts in huge moments. The personal foul on Collins(I think) was insane.

I was at a bar with no sound so when Newton spiked the ball we all thought it was over because Fox had it as 4th down. How did they give Panthers a first down there without measuring at least? Looked short to me. 

Oh well. Giants make losing an art form. At least they scored 30.

was the worst game ive seen officiated this year, and thats saying a lot.

16 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

was the worst game ive seen officiated this year, and thats saying a lot.

I’d still give the officiating for Browns-Raiders the #1 ranking. They literally took a W away from Cleveland. 

Carr... yeesh.

18 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I’d still give the officiating for Browns-Raiders the #1 ranking. They literally took a W away from Cleveland. 

Carr... yeesh.

And the refs tried their damnedest to do it again today.

That was not the score on the Jets game that I was expecting to see when I got home today. Not at all. Time to just declare that I don't know anything about football, 'cause nothing makes sense.

1 hour ago, Fez said:

That was not the score on the Jets game that I was expecting to see when I got home today. Not at all. Time to just declare that I don't know anything about football, 'cause nothing makes sense.

you didnt think Denver was any good did you? Crowell and Anderson had themselves a game.

5 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

How do the refs not call that illegal contact on Baltimore?

Ball was in the air when he was tackled so not illegal contact and the ball wasn't catchable so not PI. Still, should be a foul cause that's just straight up bullshit.

Bengals 4-1 and alone atop the AFC North heading into Steeler week. Not bad.

1 hour ago, The Lasr Storm said:

you didnt think Denver was any good did you? Crowell and Anderson had themselves a game.

Beating an okay Seahawks team and a bad Raiders team, and a close loss against a really good Chiefs team and a loss to a pretty good Ravens team? Yeah, I'd say Denver is pretty good. Not amazing, but pretty good. Certainly good enough to beat the Jets, who've been terrible other than week 1.

Although, with the Browns being like a real team almost this year, that means only the loss to the Dolphins is actually embarrassing. And I can't tell yet if the Jags are good or not.

31 minutes ago, unJon said:

That was a more fun than expected Sunday Night Football game. Texans are going to need to protect Watson much better if he’s going to stay healthy all year. He took a ton of shots. 

Watson is such a bizarre NFL QB, and I say that as someone who was all in on him coming out of the draft and locked him up in our Dynasty league. He’s athletic, but more in the college rather than pro sense. He can’t go deep, but gets a ton of deep passes. His passes flutter and they have no velocity.

But yet somehow it works. The kid has heart. And Hopkins.

Archived