NFL 2018 III - Gronk is Better at Life Than You

unJon

So high stakes trade talks have broken down in private so I am forced to summon my inner Tywin Butler.

Come on @Jace, Basilissa, we're like Cousins. Don't be a SendeJo. I've got a Thielen about this trade. I really think you'll Diggs it. And with any Luck a rising tide will lift all boats. But if you disagree, I guess we can just meet at the Hilton and Cook something up. The Rhodes are still open. Don't Barr our passage. But if you must, you best Treadwell. I'll be speaking to The Hitman later about all of this.

You VIke that?

Jack Doyle

:kiss:

5 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

They cut Flowers earlier this week. I think maybe Eli Manning is a good candidate for the Chris Conte rule.

I know - but he was starting before this, and they went through the entire offseason and this season thinking he was their starter. 

11 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

just saw a pair of chiefs fans leaving foxwoods to go to the game tonight. they looked worried, this aint first game of the season pats, Brady and Co look like they hit midseason form and the line backs that up. i think Pats spank the Chiefs.

Maybe they parked in an illegal space? Game doesn't start for like 9 hours. Can't imagine living with stress 9 hours before a regular season game.

14 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Maybe they parked in an illegal space? Game doesn't start for like 9 hours. Can't imagine living with stress 9 hours before a regular season game.

Nah, they were taking an uber or something. They flew in from KC. I dont think stress is the right word. Impending doom is prob better imo.

14 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

Nah, they were taking an uber or something. They flew in from KC. I dont think stress is the right word. Impending doom is prob better imo.

Gimmie the Patriots by 3 in overtime after they not only score one on the opening drive, but KC answers with less than a minute left in the extra period.

ETA:

Oh, and the shortening of OT from 15 to 10 minutes is so clearly a decision made for business interests rather than competitive ones. Any asshole who has played a season of Franchise mode in Madden couldda told you that shortening the time on the clock does not necessarily decrease the amount of plays that can be run. And that it wouldn't lead to more ties?

It's much easier to burn the clock when the chances of getting a second possession with more than a minute left are so low they're right next to fucking dinosaur bones.

10 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Didn’t the Chiefs beat the Pats up there last season? I seriously doubt they’re too worried. 

Most of the recent wins for the Chiefs over NE were not when the Pats were rolling as a team. But its not the playoffs so Andy Reid might find a way to win. doubt it though. Pats by more than a touchdown.

1 hour ago, Nictarion said:

Didn’t the Chiefs beat the Pats up there last season? I seriously doubt they’re too worried. 

Pats have not yet acquired anyone capable of containing the Chiefs' players. Going to be a long night in Foxboro.

Effing secondary is horrendous. Artie burns proving to be a first round bust in his third year. If cincy is gonna score would rather it be now with over a minute left. Though with Boswell and his recent shortcomings a FG is not a gimme.

Archived