Jump to content
unJon

NFL 2018 III - Gronk is Better at Life Than You

Recommended Posts

Refs literally doing everything they can to steal the game from Cleveland.  Baltimore just straight tackled Landry on fourth down and not even a goddamn flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

How do the refs not call that illegal contact on Baltimore?

Two weeks straight the Browns have just been absolutely fucked by the refs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

refs doing everything they can to give Carolina the game.

I hate saying shit like this but the refs were really awful today. Panthers got like 5 gifts in huge moments. The personal foul on Collins(I think) was insane.

I was at a bar with no sound so when Newton spiked the ball we all thought it was over because Fox had it as 4th down. How did they give Panthers a first down there without measuring at least? Looked short to me. 

Oh well. Giants make losing an art form. At least they scored 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting QB, RB, WR1, WR2, WR3, all out, and now Breda is down in serious pain. Additionally only 2 1st team OLs dressed.

And our offence is much healthier than our D. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramsay B. said:

I hate saying shit like this but the refs were really awful today. Panthers got like 5 gifts in huge moments. The personal foul on Collins(I think) was insane.

I was at a bar with no sound so when Newton spiked the ball we all thought it was over because Fox had it as 4th down. How did they give Panthers a first down there without measuring at least? Looked short to me. 

Oh well. Giants make losing an art form. At least they scored 30.

was the worst game ive seen officiated this year, and thats saying a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Lasr Storm said:

was the worst game ive seen officiated this year, and thats saying a lot.

I’d still give the officiating for Browns-Raiders the #1 ranking. They literally took a W away from Cleveland. 

Carr... yeesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I’d still give the officiating for Browns-Raiders the #1 ranking. They literally took a W away from Cleveland. 

Carr... yeesh.

And the refs tried their damnedest to do it again today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was not the score on the Jets game that I was expecting to see when I got home today. Not at all. Time to just declare that I don't know anything about football, 'cause nothing makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fez said:

That was not the score on the Jets game that I was expecting to see when I got home today. Not at all. Time to just declare that I don't know anything about football, 'cause nothing makes sense.

you didnt think Denver was any good did you? Crowell and Anderson had themselves a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't really recall a good kicker having this terrible of a day as Crosby did.  13 points worth of missed kicked in a game they lose by 8.  Green Bay's D is not good enough for them to be a contender right now.  

Big wins for Rams and Chiefs solidifying their great starts.  Bortles had four picks today one of which was comparably terrible to Kiser's in week 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

How do the refs not call that illegal contact on Baltimore?

Ball was in the air when he was tackled so not illegal contact and the ball wasn't catchable so not PI. Still, should be a foul cause that's just straight up bullshit.

Bengals 4-1 and alone atop the AFC North heading into Steeler week. Not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Lasr Storm said:

you didnt think Denver was any good did you? Crowell and Anderson had themselves a game.

Beating an okay Seahawks team and a bad Raiders team, and a close loss against a really good Chiefs team and a loss to a pretty good Ravens team? Yeah, I'd say Denver is pretty good. Not amazing, but pretty good. Certainly good enough to beat the Jets, who've been terrible other than week 1.

Although, with the Browns being like a real team almost this year, that means only the loss to the Dolphins is actually embarrassing. And I can't tell yet if the Jags are good or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys game is killing me, going to o.t.   Some great plays by Jaylon Smith, looks like he has made it back from that injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Triskjavikson said:

If Cincy goes 10-6 and loses a first round playoff game will it buy Marvin Lewis another decade?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×