Stonesnake

Legitimate_Bastard

Only thing that i can come up with is that GRRM did not kill him so he has a southron (not wildling) POV character close to the WW, but he can also use Brans visions for explorer places behind the wall. But i think more likely he is dead or joined some wildling gang and is not so important anymore. 

I guess the whole "if they aren't dead on the page, they aren't dead" has left me wondering about too many insignificant characters and whether we will see them again. You have it with the Bran thing - there is really no need for a character up there. The only the thing I think would be sweet is if we saw a prologue or epilogue chapter featuring Stonesnake that focused on WW action somehow. Of course he would end up dead as with all the other similar chapters but I would enjoy that. Especially if he was able to do something to buy some time for the NW or something, send a message IDK.

I wonder how many characters there are that have not died on page. I would love to know them all and try to figure out if they could play some role, however small.

8 hours ago, Legitimate_Bastard said:

I guess the whole "if they aren't dead on the page, they aren't dead" has left me wondering about too many insignificant characters and whether we will see them again. You have it with the Bran thing - there is really no need for a character up there. The only the thing I think would be sweet is if we saw a prologue or epilogue chapter featuring Stonesnake that focused on WW action somehow. Of course he would end up dead as with all the other similar chapters but I would enjoy that. Especially if he was able to do something to buy some time for the NW or something, send a message IDK.

I wonder how many characters there are that have not died on page. I would love to know them all and try to figure out if they could play some role, however small.

Its always good like Olyvar and Jeyne, if you have some characters around that you can make POV in the fue who can come very near to main characters without being killed immediatly. 

Archived