3 A Snowy Prophecy Evolved 

She Who Must Be Obeyed 1+1 +3+2+2 +3 = 12

4 Lord’s Work - Minding the Gift

rocksniffer 1 +3+2+1+2+3 +3 = 15

5 R’hllor’s Faithful Servant

Howlin’ Howland 1+1 +3 = 5

6 Red Fire’s Song

Castellan 1+1 +2+2+1 +3 = 10

7 Lessons With Matches: Teaching Glamour! 

Fragile Bird 1+1 +1+3+3+2+1+1 +3 = 16

8 R’hllor’s Foremost Stan

Jez Bell 1+1 +1 +3 = 6

9 Lord's Warriors Master True Godliness

honeyed chicken 1+1 +1 +3 = 6

Fragile Bird  45 + 16 = 61

rocksniffer  44 + 15 = 59

Jez Bell  44 + 6 = 50

Castellan  33 + 10 = 43

She Who Must Be Obeyed  25 + 12 = 37

Raisin’ Bran  36

RhaenysBee  23 + 13 = 36

Howlin’ Howland  26 + 5 = 31

Count Balerion  12 + 8 = 20

honeyed chicken 6

Another excellent round, for which I have given its participants an extra 3 points each.

A high-flying Bird stays above the rest, a salty old dawg leaps after her.

Meanwhile; Rhaenys scored strongly, achieving double figures without the extra three. The Obeyed One and Castellan also amassed some points and the Count continues to improve having recently joined us. Jez is still within touching distance of the frontrunners and Howland continues to be unlucky. honeyed chicken joined us for this round and we always welcome him back to the game with open arms.

Please check my tallies.

Mance is coming

ROUND SIX VOTING

Mance Rayder

Choose your favourite three in order of preference

1 Walls and Men

2 Winterfell: Abel Masquerade

3 Turning South: My Infamous History

4 The Song Maker’s Imposter Heart

5 Wildling: Abel-Minded

6 WALL: A Memoir

7 Tribal seamstress made independent hero.

8 Targaryen Secret:

Mance Is Himself

Deadline will be on Monday February 11th at 9pm UK time

PART B

ROUND SEVEN: DORAN MARTELL

Doran has put his intellectually keen mind to writing an autobiography, presumably not to be released until after his long term schemes come to fruition. It is to be his vindication against the widely expressed charge of his alleged inaction.

What is his carefully considered title?

Create the title from one of the following acronyms:

C P G

M L K R

O T S R B

Deadline will be on Monday February 11th at 9pm UK time

Salutations and farewells,

There comes a point where one does not have the freedom they once did. This is one of those points. I apologize that I will not be able to continue the game and will likely not be a regular on the forums for quite a while. Thanks for the laughs and support.

1 minute ago, Raisin' Bran said:

There comes a point where one does not have the freedom they once did. This is one of those points. I apologize that I will not be able to continue the game and will likely not be a regular on the forums for quite a while. Thanks for the laughs and support.

What? No! Thanks for playing with us, then, and best wishes.

18 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

hey bran we shall miss you...

i will leave a trail of empty vodka bottles for you to find your way home... :cheers:

:smoking:

37 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Oh, I’m so sorry to read this! 

Best wishes with whatever life tasks are taking you away from us! If you have some brief time now and then, pop in and say hi. You’ll be missed, m’dear, you’ve been with us for a long time!

:grouphug:  :love:

1 hour ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Exactly what the Bird said, because I can't say it better than she did.

:cheers:

12 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

I'm very sad to hear this.  Your charm and wit will be dearly missed.  I wish you the very best wherever life may take you.

Fare thee well, but not farewell.  Until we meet again, my friend.   

14 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Ohhh, I’m really sorry to see you go. :( I hope your Lack of freedom is for some positive reason and you will be enjoying great things in your life. Do stop by whenever you can, we’ll miss you! :cheers: :grouphug:

15 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Hey, I'll miss you Bran. Had fun swapping lies on the outrageous liars thread. Good luck with everything!

Archived