Did Qyburn change Gregor Clegane’s dominant hand?

Angel Eyes

In Season 4, The Mountain is seen using his sword in his left hand. But whenever we see him doing something in Seasons 6 and 7, his sword is on his left hip as if he uses his right hand to draw it and rips off a Sparrow’s head. Did Qyburn do more than change Gregor into a zombie?

5 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

In Season 4, The Mountain is seen using his sword in his left hand. But whenever we see him doing something in Seasons 6 and 7, his sword is on his left hip as if he uses his right hand to draw it and rips off a Sparrow’s head. Did Qyburn do more than change Gregor into a zombie?

I'd guesss just bad writing/continuity error.

17 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

When I saw the name of the thread I actually thought you were going to make the case that he changed his hand dominance somehow for the Mountain vs Oberyn fight.  He's very clearly right handed in season one and then left handed in season four so it makes sense at least as a head canon now that he's right handed again.  

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Angel Eyes said:

I would just chalk it up to the earlier actor being left-handed while the current one is right. If we can get past two different Daarios we can get past this.

2 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

It’s the same actor from Season 4 to 7.

Oh, it's Hafpor as the living Clegane using his left hand and then as Robert Strong using his right? Well, that's different.

Good catch, then, although I'm not sure what it might mean. Seems like an inconsequential thing, but who knows?

1 hour ago, John Suburbs said:

Oh, it's Hafpor as the living Clegane using his left hand and then as Robert Strong using his right? Well, that's different.

Good catch, then, although I'm not sure what it might mean. Seems like an inconsequential thing, but who knows?

Yeah, that’s what it is. He uses his sword with his left as Gregor and his right as Robert Strong.

Archived