Pictionary 42 - LAST ROUND!!!

Jez Bell

21 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Sorry just had a bit of a messed up week.

Don't worry about it.  Life takes priority over games.  

Just missing one last... hopefully I will get it tomorrow and we can continue.  Anyone want a bonus sentence to draw?  Sorry Rhaenys and Lily, you've already done this one.

Sorry everyone! I've been up to my eyeballs in family. 85 year old aunt and her daughter, my cousin visiting from Norway which is very rare, so taking time to hang out with them.

Should be able to get my drawing in this morning sometime.

eta: done!

People, the deadline was a full week ago.

I don’t think I’m being impatient or impolite for asking whoever who owes us a drawing to please just submit something. Anything. 

It’s been twelve days since we got sentences to draw and it would be great to move on with the game one way or the other. 

The last little bit of the delay was my fault.  I wasn't available yesterday.

Now, everyone should have a drawing to describe for the last round!  I'm not around at all on Friday, so we might have to wait until Saturday for the reveal... unless you guys are speedy quick :) 

2 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

The last little bit of the delay was my fault.  I wasn't available yesterday.

Now, everyone should have a drawing to describe for the last round!  I'm not around at all on Friday, so we might have to wait until Saturday for the reveal... unless you guys are speedy quick :) 

Yay! :commie: Thanks for the last round. 

I hope you Guys didn’t Take what I said the wrong way, I have this vexing obsession with deadlines and at certain points I can’t help myself but ask. 

18 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

I  was really hoping to do the reveal today, but I am still missing one.  I will give it 6 more hours and then it gets subbed. 

@Lily Valley just waiting on you, darling. :)

If you need a replacement for the last description, I am available today. Will probably be around the Internet a lot too. 

Finally!  

While I put together the chains, take your best shot at matching up the start and end sentences. Please keep your guesses hidden as spoilers.

Start-end

Spoiler

She threw herself off the rock, and looked almost graceful as she folded into a dive.

A pumpkin-faced trick-or-treater gives a bar of chocolate to the daughter of Lany and BlackBear while they are standing under a giant spinning wheel that throws sweets at them.

One moonlit (possibly starlit as well, unless those are bats or witches), the chap in the cloud bubble sang to the witch with the smoking hat, who was collecting cash from the ghosts.

Three ghosts laugh at another ghost who is choking a guy. 

IDIOT! I, COUNT TROUMPE OF HOUSE BALERION,  *AM* THE DROWNED GOD! BEHOLD MY AWSEOME POWER!

Mrs Claus decides 'no more sleeping like a battery, I'm going to drink coffee with Satan!'

Exit light...enter night...take my hand...off to never never land.

A female engineering student was bored during her class of Mechanics when Jiglypuff entered the room.

And in the dead of night you sometimes hear the ghost whisper: 'Choke me Daddy.'

On halloween, Rumplestiltskin spins candy, pumpkin spice and everything nice.

Bex Conducted a beautiful choir of ghosts and pumpkins under the full moon.

The fat lazy cat dreams of being Count Balerion who sadly is unable to catch any fish even with a sail boat.

A cat in a cape day dreams of Peter Pan, as football players (American) get perfect scores in a dance competition, and three beautiful women get the thumbs down.

Didn't take part in most of the game; only subbed once. So these are probably all wrong, but I still want to try to match!

Green starters, red finishers.

Spoiler

On halloween, Rumplestiltskin spins candy, pumpkin spice and everything nice. A pumpkin-faced trick-or-treater gives a bar of chocolate to the daughter of Lany and BlackBear while they are standing under a giant spinning wheel that throws sweets at them.

Bex Conducted a beautiful choir of ghosts and pumpkins under the full moon. One moonlit (possibly starlit as well, unless those are bats or witches), the chap in the cloud bubble sang to the witch with the smoking hat, who was collecting cash from the ghosts.

And in the dead of night you sometimes hear the ghost whisper: 'Choke me Daddy.' Three ghosts laugh at another ghost who is choking a guy. 

IDIOT! I, COUNT TROUMPE OF HOUSE BALERION,  *AM* THE DROWNED GOD! BEHOLD MY AWSEOME POWER! The fat lazy cat dreams of being Count Balerion who sadly is unable to catch any fish even with a sail boat.

Exit light...enter night...take my hand...off to never never land. She threw herself off the rock, and looked almost graceful as she folded into a dive.

The sentence about choking is there twice.

No idea what to do with the rest of the sentences. I am really looking forward to this reveal.

Also, after this thread calms down, you are all welcome to come help me decorate the tree in the thread over there!

sorry, let's try that again...

Spoiler

She threw herself off the rock, and looked almost graceful as she folded into a dive.

A pumpkin-faced trick-or-treater gives a bar of chocolate to the daughter of Lany and BlackBear while they are standing under a giant spinning wheel that throws sweets at them.

One moonlit (possibly starlit as well, unless those are bats or witches), the chap in the cloud bubble sang to the witch with the smoking hat, who was collecting cash from the ghosts.

IDIOT! I, COUNT TROUMPE OF HOUSE BALERION,  *AM* THE DROWNED GOD! BEHOLD MY AWSEOME POWER!

Mr. Smith remembers an idea he had once to cross the mountains: a locomotive; but he'd rather throw himself from a cliff before seeing trees being cut down.

Mrs Claus decides 'no more sleeping like a battery, I'm going to drink coffee with Satan!'

Exit light...enter night...take my hand...off to never never land.

A female engineering student was bored during her class of Mechanics when Jiglypuff entered the room.

And in the dead of night you sometimes hear the ghost whisper: 'Choke me Daddy.'

On halloween, Rumplestiltskin spins candy, pumpkin spice and everything nice.

Bex Conducted a beautiful choir of ghosts and pumpkins under the full moon.

The fat lazy cat dreams of being Count Balerion who sadly is unable to catch any fish even with a sail boat.

A cat in a cape day dreams of Peter Pan, as football players (American) get perfect scores in a dance competition, and three beautiful women get the thumbs down.

My guesses:

Spoiler

On halloween, Rumplestiltskin spins candy, pumpkin spice and everything nice. A pumpkin-faced trick-or-treater gives a bar of chocolate to the daughter of Lany and BlackBear while they are standing under a giant spinning wheel that throws sweets at them. 

And in the dead of night you sometimes hear the ghost whisper: 'Choke me Daddy.' Three ghosts laugh at another ghost who is choking a guy. 

Bex Conducted a beautiful choir of ghosts and pumpkins under the full moon.  One moonlit (possibly starlit as well, unless those are bats or witches), the chap in the cloud bubble sang to the witch with the smoking hat, who was collecting cash from the ghosts.

A female engineering student was bored during her class of Mechanics when Jiglypuff entered the room. Mrs Claus decides 'no more sleeping like a battery, I'm going to drink coffee with Satan

The fat lazy cat dreams of being Count Balerion who sadly is unable to catch any fish even with a sail boat.  IDIOT! I, COUNT TROUMPE OF HOUSE BALERION,  *AM* THE DROWNED GOD! BEHOLD MY AWSEOME POWER!

Exit light...enter night...take my hand...off to never never land. A cat in a cape day dreams of Peter Pan, as football players (American) get perfect scores in a dance competition, and three beautiful women get the thumbs down.

She threw herself off the rock, and looked almost graceful as she folded into a dive. Mr. Smith remembers an idea he had once to cross the mountains: a locomotive; but he'd rather throw himself from a cliff before seeing trees being cut down.

Spoiler

She threw herself off the rock, and looked almost graceful as she folded into a dive. Mr. Smith remembers an idea he had once to cross the mountains: a locomotive; but he'd rather throw himself from a cliff before seeing trees being cut down. 

On halloween, Rumplestiltskin spins candy, pumpkin spice and everything nice.  - A pumpkin-faced trick-or-treater gives a bar of chocolate to the daughter of Lany and BlackBear while they are standing under a giant spinning wheel that throws sweets at them.

One moonlit (possibly starlit as well, unless those are bats or witches), the chap in the cloud bubble sang to the witch with the smoking hat, who was collecting cash from the ghosts. - Bex Conducted a beautiful choir of ghosts and pumpkins under the full moon.

IDIOT! I, COUNT TROUMPE OF HOUSE BALERION,  *AM* THE DROWNED GOD! BEHOLD MY AWSEOME POWER! - The fat lazy cat dreams of being Count Balerion who sadly is unable to catch any fish even with a sail boat.

A female engineering student was bored during her class of Mechanics when Jiglypuff entered the room. - Mrs Claus decides 'no more sleeping like a battery, I'm going to drink coffee with Satan!'

And in the dead of night you sometimes hear the ghost whisper: 'Choke me Daddy.' - Three ghosts laugh at another ghost who is choking a guy. 

Exit light...enter night...take my hand...off to never never land. - A cat in a cape day dreams of Peter Pan, as football players (American) get perfect scores in a dance competition, and three beautiful women get the thumbs down.

I think there is one sentence missing, but nevertheless here are my guesses. I am not very confident.

Spoiler

1) Starting sentence: She threw herself off the rock, and looked almost graceful as she folded into a dive. Ending sentence: Mr. Smith remembers an idea he had once to cross the mountains: a locomotive; but he'd rather throw himself from a cliff before seeing trees being cut down.

2) Starting sentence: And in the dead of night you sometimes hear the ghost whisper: 'Choke me Daddy.' Ending sentence: Three ghosts laugh at another ghost who is choking a guy.

3) Starting sentence: Exit light...enter night...take my hand...off to never never land. Ending sentence: A cat in a cape day dreams of Peter Pan, as football players (American) get perfect scores in a dance competition, and three beautiful women get the thumbs down.

4) Starting sentence: A female engineering student was bored during her class of Mechanics when Jiglypuff entered the room. Ending sentence: Mrs Claus decides 'no more sleeping like a battery, I'm going to drink coffee with Satan!'

5) Starting sentence: IDIOT! I, COUNT TROUMPE OF HOUSE BALERION,  *AM* THE DROWNED GOD! BEHOLD MY AWSEOME POWER! Ending sentence: The fat lazy cat dreams of being Count Balerion who sadly is unable to catch any fish even with a sail boat.

6) Starting sentence: On halloween, Rumplestiltskin spins candy, pumpkin spice and everything nice.  Ending sentence: A pumpkin-faced trick-or-treater gives a bar of chocolate to the daughter of Lany and BlackBear while they are standing under a giant spinning wheel that throws sweets at them.

7) Starting sentence: Bex Conducted a beautiful choir of ghosts and pumpkins under the full moon. Ending sentence: One moonlit (possibly starlit as well, unless those are bats or witches), the chap in the cloud bubble sang to the witch with the smoking hat, who was collecting cash from the ghosts.

OK, done.

Archived