Pictionary 42 - LAST ROUND!!!

Jez Bell

As soon as I have a sentence from @Lily Valley and we will get started. :) 

In the meantime, I will tell you a real  horror story.  A week ago, I noticed a couple lurking outside my house and taking photos.  Turns out they were Canadians!  That's not the scary part.

Anyways, the woman's grandfather was born in my house and both of his parents died there.  They gave me photographs and newspaper clippings of the obituaries.  So now the ghosts in my house have names and faces.  That's also not the scary part.

A week after we found out about Fanny and John, we found a box of keys.  A window that was always open was suddenly locked shut, so we went looking for the little key to open it.  We had inherited a box of keys with the house, but we had most of the doorknobs changed when we moved in so never really gave it any attention.  In that box was a skeleton key with instructions to a "secret" understairs closet.  

The only thing in that closet was a wine-stained Ouija board.  Now what?

On 10/29/2018 at 10:57 PM, rocksniffer said:

sentence sent...i did not mention harry potter or bears or nekked women

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

57 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

I'm pretty sure you say Bloody Mary three times into a mirror.

On 10/31/2018 at 2:31 PM, The BlackBear said:

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

I'm pretty sure you say Bloody Mary three times into a mirror.

well to be honest, i was thinking of the golden bear and the maiden fair whose honey turning into a playground setting...hahahahaha the greatest thread ever in my not so humble opinion....

On 10/31/2018 at 1:33 PM, Jez Bell said:

As soon as I have a sentence from @Lily Valley and we will get started. :) 

In the meantime, I will tell you a real  horror story.  A week ago, I noticed a couple lurking outside my house and taking photos.  Turns out they were Canadians!  That's not the scary part.

Anyways, the woman's grandfather was born in my house and both of his parents died there.  They gave me photographs and newspaper clippings of the obituaries.  So now the ghosts in my house have names and faces.  That's also not the scary part.

A week after we found out about Fanny and John, we found a box of keys.  A window that was always open was suddenly locked shut, so we went looking for the little key to open it.  We had inherited a box of keys with the house, but we had most of the doorknobs changed when we moved in so never really gave it any attention.  In that box was a skeleton key with instructions to a "secret" understairs closet.  

i would have been scared if you found harry potter drinking wine playing with his ouija board...

...buck naked of course...

:devil:

Archived